Power door mirrors and turn signal lights not working

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
worbvu
Car: 2018 Nissan Rogue

Hi everyone, good morning.

I have a 2018 Nissan Rougue S AWD. The problem I am having is that the power side door mirrors (both left and right) and the turn signals lights (both left and right) that are located above these mirrors have stopped working.

I have checked the fuse number 20 of the internal fuse box and it is Ok, but I don't know which one would be the one for the turn signals that are on the side mirrors of the doors.

Since the problem is for both the side door mirrors and fort both lights located above the side door mirrors, there must be something in common that causes this failure. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you.

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

The mirror LED's and motors literally have nothing that's common in either circuit on both sides, so whatever the problem is, it's in two different sets of wires. The door harnesses on gen2 Rogues are infamous for fatigued wires in the door umbilicals, but it would be very unusual for the exact same wires to fail in both doors. Nevertheless, I'd start there, peel back the rubbers on both doors and check the umbilical bundles for broken or chafed wires.

Return to “Rogue Forum”