Power adders and misc

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
icednate79
Car: 2008 nissan versa hatch

I have had my 08 versa hatch for about 2 years now, wife drove it before. Before this car I had a porsche 928 sold it for my wifes wedding ring etc etc... Now I know that I wont be able to get the kind of performance I had in my porsche but what kind of things can I do to make it a little more fun to drive. Sad thing is its an auto also, so besides cold air intake and a exhaust and header, what other things have people done to there versa's to get some more pep out of them. Appreciate the comments and would love to drive this car if it had some more HP lol. Thanks again in advance.

lordthygod
Car: Versa/nx2000

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrcV1u ... EJidYhP0XA
I would check with bob from versaspeed, he has plenty of goodies. Try and see if his car held up to that supercharger in day to day use. Other than that grab a nismo suspension and some good rubber and you'll be surprised how well that little thing will grip. I believe that he sells limited slip diffs now(pricey but might be worth it), or a rear sway-bar kit(something ive been interesting in trying, but haven't really heard of anyone trying one yet) Also a decent set of ceramic brakes are like 35 bucks and makes it worlds easier to weight transition(stock semi metallic are not bad but just tried cheap organics to save a few bucks in a pinch and they suck :P)

Tacuvito
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa SL

Get the CAI and the exhaust and enjoy the nice purr; anything else and it would be wasting money.

Return to “Versa General Chat”