Potential 2015 Q50S Fully Loaded Owner

In 2014, the G37 Sedan became Infiniti Q50. G37 Coupe and Convertible became Infiniti Q60 under Infiniti's new naming structure - Here's the place to discuss the Q50 and Q60!
akuhn235235
Car: 2015 Infiniti Q50S Fully Loaded

Looking to get a 2015 q50s fully loaded (tech + touring package). Car has 35K miles and clean Carfax. They are asking 24K for it. A few questions any help is appreciated ...

Are these factory color rims? I though the sport model had two-tone rims?

Can this be center console panel be replaced? Is this sort of wear normal?

Chrome finish on the driver side window knob is already peeling. Hoping this is a known issue that is covered under MFG warranty?

I'm thinking about having a 3rd party inspection ordered. Think it's worthwhile? This car is at a high-end used car lot and is one of the cheapest cars on the lot. I'm not sure if they give as much attention to this vehicle as they do their Ferarri's. There are micro scratches all over the body panels and hood, but I'm thinking they will be able to be removed with a good wax/polish/buff job. The outside seemed a bit dirty when I first took a look at it. anything I should be looking for during inspection/test ride?

Appreciate any help!
Thanks,
AK
Last edited by Rogue One on Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: FIX IMAGE LINKS

crimson45
Car: M45 Sport

24K seems a liiiiitle high. I'm searching for 2015-2017 and average price for that kinda mileage range is about 17k to 22k here in california. As far as I know those rims are indeed factory. The sport package rims may be different but I haven't seen any two-tones. As for the blemishes I hope that isn't normal in these cars as they are still relatively new. I'd expect that in maybe 10 years. My '05 M45 is in better condition than the ones in the pictures you provided. I would definitely use that as bargaining chips to lower the price.

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

On my '14 Q50s the center spoke of the sport wheels was a darker gray. It's the same style as you show. I don't know of any full replacement for the center console but there may be, people are coming out with overlays and other options all the time. I had the same chrome issue on my switches and they were replaced under warranty.

These cars do well if they are properly maintained, see if you can validate services and updates via Infiniti.

Paint on these cars are soft and sucks. Black is absolutely horrible and will scratch by simply using a microfiber to get water off the car. If you get it I suggest you do a paint correction and then a ceramic coating. I also suggest a clear-bra for the front.

Return to “Infiniti Q50 / Q60 Forum”