possible relay or wiring issue with a Pulsar NX

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
RetroDriverZ
Car: Nissan Pulsar NX

Well I cant get a straight answer from anyone so I thought I should ask this to you guys. Well I just got my car back and put in a new tranny instead of what i wanted, but thats fine because it was most important because last tranny had bad synchros, but anyways, as I just got my Pulsar back I wanted a radio signal to work with my radio and my dumbass being convinced by a friends friend who i thought he could do it really f***ed up the wiring and pulled things he obviously shouldnt have pulled at all, so I no longer trust the guy. I spent my weekend removing the old outdated alarm system and put every wire back together, but the funny thing is that when the alarm was still there, the interior lights would still be on no matter what i did whether I switched all lights out or shut off the car, but whenever we removed the alarm there wouldnt be interior lights at all but when i switch to headlights there high beams not low, and no matter what I do they stay on high. So could this be a relay issue or wiring?

Return to “Others”