Possible New M Owner

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
Propa Teknique
Car: 2012 Nissan Maxima SV Premium

Hey NICOs,

I'm new to the forum and I wanted to ask some questions to those who I'm certain would know the answers.

I currently am in the Nissan family and am looking to migrate over to Infiniti. The Infiniti M37 caught my eye when I decided to get my Maxima but I figured since I was young and didn't travel much I didn't need luxury just yet in addition to the added maintenance costs. My perception has changed and if the new Maxima doesn't come out soon, I feel I may want an Infiniti. I'm focused on the M because it's appealing, great features, wonderful reputation, and when I look at the lineup it is all I see in terms of interest.

Since you are all owners, I needed some opinions in terms of what to get.

I am stuck on white cars so I don't want any other color. That's concrete. I don't feel I would get the sport package because it would be cheaper to purchase the 20" wheels after I get the car which is what I plan to do.

As far as the Deluxe Touring and Technology packages, are they really worth it? What do you like most about them? I looked at the packages and they are pretty sparse but the amenities you get in each are amazing.

I've done lots of research on the car but it seemed to come from critiques and reviews of people who didn't own the car. I looked on eBay, Car Gurus, and forums to look at interior and exterior pictures of cars from actual owners. I test drove the car once but it was quite short so I didn't get the full experience.

I read the thread about forest air and how we have the ventilation system but not the aroma. I read threads about issues with suspension and Bluetooth but that's nothing new. I'm interested in the lane departure and things like that as many lower end cars have this but Nissans don't.

I just wanted to see if there were any people who migrated from Nissan to Infiniti and what the pros and cons were and addition what the overall issues to be on the lookout for would be.

Any feedback would be great.

Propa :dblthumb:

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”