Popping & Rattle sounds from door

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
g35driver
Car: Power kite flying

Any other G35 sedan owners experiencing popping sounds from road vibrations and rattle sounds from the bass in the speakers? This sound is coming from the front passenger door. I will be taken the car to the dealer soon and will talk to the service manager about it. But I thought it would be good to check with my NICO friends 1st.Kev...

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Service Bulletin #: 03023 / Date: 04.04.2003

This service bulletin addresses a rear speaker rattle.Maybe it'll help.

Fred..:)

g35driver

Took a while but I found it. I didn't know I was to go to infinitihelp.com. A quick search and I was on my way. Foam insulator block rattle repair kit j-43980. Thanks Fred, you da man

Super Dave

My brother's friend at work is a quality control engineer for Toyota/GM who owns a G35 sedan. When I ordered my G coupe, my brother asked the friend what she thought of her car after driving it for a while. Her reply was that it was a great car and she loves driving it, but there are a lot of squeeks and rattles. I'm guessing it's a typical problem with the sedans. I hope that's not also true for the coupes.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

the early 03 sedans had some rattle issues.there are a few free fixes out for most from the factory.

Fred...:)

g35driver

When I called in for the appointment the service manager didnt even blink when I told him about the rattles. He told me to bring it in. Sounds like this is only an issue if you make it one. Another words no recall for the rattles but will fix it if you don't like it. Kev...

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”