POP UP CARGO ORGANIZER

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
roundhere77
Car: 08 Rogue S, FWD/ 03 Xterra SC

can you buy this as an aftermarket anywhere?

rogueagent08
Car: '08 Nissan Rogue SL

so far it's seems that no one can get this especially the dealerships. I'm trying to get my hands on 2 to make amp racks for my projects. the dealerships is where I've tried and they have just about no part #'s for anything other than oil filter and air filter.

Cristen
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL FWD - Venetian Red

Wouldn't you have to remove the full size spare tire too? I know if you have the pop up organizer you get the lame spare tire, I think because the full size one won't fit anymore.

I have the pop up organizer and its really handy for keeping my groceries from sliding around - I use it as a wall and put the groceries between it and the seats.

dobby10

Cristen wrote:Wouldn't you have to remove the full size spare tire too? I know if you have the pop up organizer you get the lame spare tire, I think because the full size one won't fit anymore.

I have the pop up organizer and its really handy for keeping my groceries from sliding around - I use it as a wall and put the groceries between it and the seats.
As far as I know, no rogue has a full size spare, they all have the temporary spare.

Cristen

No, my understanding is, if you don't have a pop up organizer you have a full size spare with the alloy rim and all - although maybe this is just on the SL and not the S.

Just checked Nissan.ca and in Canada at least it is a full size spare on all but the FWD S or unless you have the pop up organizer.

roundhere77
Car: 08 Rogue S, FWD/ 03 Xterra SC

i have the FWD S and a temp spare, i have a cargo hold similar to the pop up cargo organizer but the lid doesnt stay up and there are not nets. installing it would just be to take mine out and put the new on in i think. i just think it would be nice for groceries and such

Derango
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD w/ Premium Package

Cristen wrote:No, my understanding is, if you don't have a pop up organizer you have a full size spare with the alloy rim and all - although maybe this is just on the SL and not the S.

Just checked Nissan.ca and in Canada at least it is a full size spare on all but the FWD S or unless you have the pop up organizer.
I'd imagine this is a "Canada Only" thing.

Cristen

Derango wrote:
I'd imagine this is a "Canada Only" thing.
I always knew we were special up here.

boooey

Cristen wrote:
Cristen wrote:
and you guys up there get the "Low Fluid" warning light and Daytime running lights also! I am getting very jealous over here!!!

Cristen

Guess this is why we pay more.

jsellberg
Car: '08 rogue iridium graphite sl awd premium

i thought all had it? oh well.

mine works awesome for groceries, especially eggs, haha.

cdmuile
Car: Nissan Rogue, Scion tC RS4.0

Did you mean "especially cold"?

Return to “Rogue Forum”