PNW's 1st Annual Nissan/Infiniti Holiday Meet

Including AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY
Se@ttleM35S
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35 Sport

Whats up NW Nissan and Infiniti Owners,

In light of the upcoming Christmas Holiday, I thought it'd be cool to plan a meet for all PNW Nissan and Infiniti owners to get together and also do something amazing to give back to our community.

The Marine Toys For Tots Foundation's objective are to help needy children throughout the United States experience the joy of Christmas; to play an active role in the development of one of our nation's most valuable natural resources - our children; to unite all members of local communities in a common cause for three months each year during the annual toy collection and distribution campaign; and to contribute to better communities in the future.

This event is scheduled on Saturday, December 15th from 12pm - 3pm. The venue is The Rock in Federal Way, WA. Here's the address:

The Rock Wood Fired Pizza & Spirits
34817 Enchanted Parkway South
Federal Way, WA 98003

Everyone planning on attending, please bring a unwrapped toy for the donation to the Toys For Tots Foundation. All toys will be delivered to the local warehouse in Normandy Park, WA that afternoon.

Let's make the first meet one to remember, and give back to the kids who really need our help. Please sign up by reply to this post OR PM me no later than Thursday, December 13th. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

I look forward to seeing you all soon!
Merry Christmas!

pedsemdoc
Car: 2013 M37 Sport - SOLD, Premium/Tech/Sport Journey
Carbon fiber engine cover
GT Spec front tower strut bar
R2C Intakes
Oil catch cans
Custom Start button LEDs

I think this is AWESOME.
At this time of year, we have some many things to be thankful for, but there are a good number of people who have little to nothing.
I don't live in the PNW, but I'd definitely show up just to participate if it weren't so far from Texas...but maybe this could spawn other local enthusiast groups to do the same.

Craig

Se@ttleM35S
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35 Sport

Thanks Craig!! I hope that there's more people like you that care and want to support those who really NEED our help.

Return to “Northwest Region”