plz help!

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
rb20det_pwr
Car: skyline hcr32

well, i got my gtr fuel pump today and put it in. (im in japan and i drive a 32 skyline gtst) trouble is when i put everything back in as i was putting the last two lines on, i ruptured the one that supplies gas to the engine. so, my question is how hard is it to replace the fuel line? i looked under the car but nothing jumped out at me. is it one line from the pump all the way to the engine? or is there a junction where i could easily replace it and be on my way?

Saint
Car: 1999 Civic SI

I have never worked on a skyline.But since there are only a few skyline drivers in the US try:Tese Ausi's are working on them all the time.I hope this helps.

http://forums.skylinesdownunder.co.nz/index.php?s=

jdms13rhd
Car: Silvia Convertible, RB30 Ceffy

you can just go to a mech shop and get about 2 feet of line and replace it. Its really easy!!! You will have to jack up the vback end and the other end of the line attaches to the hard line right behind the gas tank. You will see it. Not hard at all! If you dont get it I can take a picture of a GTS-T and show you exactly where.

Saint
Car: 1999 Civic SI

I have replaced the entire brake line from the master cylinder to the rear brakes.So if your just talking about replacing the line from the pump in the back to the to the filter in the frunt. then just remove it and like jdms13rhd said:Bring the old line to a machine shop or good auto shop and have them make a new one.

You could have braded steel hose ( with the right internal diamiter) and the length you need with the right fittings at the end.This would give you the flexibility you didn't have that caused you to snap The old metal tubing.metal tubing is used where there is no flexibility required, but it gets old and can snap. it dosn't swell like hose.I sat steel braded hosing to protect it from damage.Aviation mechanice use it all the time. check this out.http://store.summitracing.com/

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

How the hell did you do that? I am on Okinawa, if you can't figure it out drop me an e-mail and I will come help you [email protected]

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”