plez help me

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
1992s14
Car: 1992 240sx

my 92 is running rough it misfires shoots white smoke and i cant finger it out it will run fine one day and when it rain or i wash my car it will start the misfire plez help. i have changed the plugs, cap, wires, and the roder thinking it was drawling water in to the cap.

diabeticon
Car: 1989 Nissan240sx

MAF maybe.

Jabberwocky
Car: 08 Subaru WRX

Get a CEL? Check the ECU for codes.

walperstyle
Car: s13 crap

walperstyle wrote:
1992s14 wrote:my 92 is running rough. It misfires, shoots white smoke and I can't figure it out. It will run fine one day and when it rains or I wash my car it will start the misfire. Please help. I have changed the plugs, cap, wires, and the rotor thinking it was drawing water in to the cap.
Now that I fixed the horrible grammar, you mentioned white smoke. White smoke is usually coolant issue. Possibly head gasket. If you have a ka24de, it could be coolant leaking in through the front of the intake where coolant returns out the head to the radiator. A small hole between that point and the no1 intake runner can cause what appears to be a head gasket issue.

You should do a compression check, and take a look at your spark plug ends. What do they look like?

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”