Please Use Descriptive Thread Titles!!

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
dividedhighw
Car: 2008 EX35 AWD (Technology Pkg)

Hey Gang!

We have just introduced a new NICO forum feature called "sluggable URLs" that helps relevant posts score higher in external search engines like Google. This is achieved by including the thread title in the URL so that crawlers can index accordingly. We expect that ultimately more traffic will be drawn to the forum, to the benefit of all members in the long run.

To facilitate this goal, I would like to request that everyone invest some extra effort in making sure that the title of any new threads be as descriptive and typo-free as possible.

Please also add the year & model of the car to the title (unless it's NOT appropriate to the thread). Something like "- 2008 Infiniti EX35" appended to the end would be perfect.

Thanks for considering my request and double thanks in advance, for complying!!

Cheers,David

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

Thanks Dave.

Throughout the last few years, I have seen a lot of titles like "WTF???" and "Help Please", which always make me laugh.

majorloser
Car: Infiniti EX35 AWD Journey

How about if we use terms like "p0rn" or "nude" in the title?I'm sure you'll get TONS of hits then.

dividedhighw
Car: 2008 EX35 AWD (Technology Pkg)

Well, it depends upon the types of "members" you're trying to attract, but I'm guessing you'd have to use terms quite a bit stronger to have any impact whatsoever!!

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”