Please Please Please Help Dont Know Where To Find...

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
IWINULUZ
Car: whips Y34-FD3S-S13-S7

Okay i Swaer On My Life i saw some kinda clear tail lights for my g35 and my girlfreind didnt bookmark the page.... so i am rackin' my brain and eyes trying to find these again online ... i think i have put in ever serch i can think of on google and yahoo... she said she may have saw them on one of the forums ...

i dont know if these are bought clear and they are a jdm option or a conversion someone has figured out but i know they were selling them

please anyone that knows anything please post it up or im gunna go nukin futz trying to find these thing --

thank you for your time and intrest - Jazon

C-Kwik
Car: 2013 Chevy Volt, 1991 Honda CRX DX

I've never seen any myself. But personally, I love the factory taillights. And I tend to disclike most clear taillights. And I know first hand that many of these aftermarket lights are more dangerous. Many times it is hard to see the light and can trigger a slower response from the person behind you. And keep in mind, that can be used against you even if you were rear ended.

As far as I know, they are not a JDM option. The cars with OEM clear lights you see here(IS300, Altima, RX300, etc) are probably the same cars that have those kind of taillights from the OEM companies in Japan. Most of the lights you see are made by aftermarket companies. So in essence, it would not really be JDM anyways.

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

Can't say that I have ever seen them. Sorry I couldn't be any help.

IWINULUZ
Car: whips Y34-FD3S-S13-S7

no i understand what you guys are saying about clear taillights too... but these look so "factory" like the same clearity as the lexus suv rx330 or the rx400h ... thats why i was thinking they were factory in japan or something... yes i like my factory ones as well but if you guys saw these lights you wouldnt consider them normal aftermarket low quality tail lights!!! well anyone else have any clue ?

kenchin
Car: Altima

I reside in SoCal and I recently had altezzas for my hubby's Altima from (removed).. they had lots of Nissan parts.. much as I want to help you on this, I'm not that sure though if they have the exact part you want

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”