Please Help!!!!!!!!!

Got questions about your Nissan? We're here to help, and it's FREE!
drifted
Car: cars girls and cars

My car acts like it is loosing fuel when i turn left. It also does this when under heavy acceleration and when i go over bumps while driving. I have replaced the fuel pump, filter, and cleaned every connection that goes to the fuel rail. And it still does it. Also the EGI relay was jumpered out so it would activate all the time insted of switching on and off. Tried to replease relay and the car wouldn't start. Also would someone please explain what the EGI pump does. It may be loosing Fuel pressure or NOT. It stutters really bad as if it wants to die.

ninjak84
Car: S13, Z32, Titan

try the power steering or maybe even the clutch plate or flywheel.what happens when you floor it? does it go fast, but the revs stay still?

drifted
Car: cars girls and cars

no it just misses. i think it has something to do with the fuel. But i have no idea. the revs ore fine until it acts like it wants to die.

drjohn

This sounds like a loose connection. Start the car and let it warm up and idle. While it's running move the engine harness around to see if it stalls. Pay attention to the rear of the eng. and to sharp turns in the harness these are places were breaks may occur. Check your air int.hoses at the throttle body and after the airflow meter,on turns or accel. if they are crack they open and let unmetered air in and lean out the mixture.

Return to “Nissan Online Mechanic”