please help!!! my s13 seat broke!?!

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
singlecamhonduhkilla
Car: learning all i can about this car.. some street racing.. etc..

yo anyone know how to fix a seat.... i was pushing back a lil on it.. and it just collasped on me.. like it goes all the way back without using the lever.. and i was feeling around and theres a metal bar moving around on the front.. anyone know anything bout this? or what i can do? also i was thinkin i can just switch my passengers to my driver.. for temp use.. would that work??? please help

Kevlar
Car: Fishing, Hunting, Camping, and Hiking

switch the left back portion of the chair with the right side...this has happened to me, the driver's side back is held up by a bolt on the left side of the chair (the bolt and hole are stripped) and the passenger side back is held on the right side...when you switch backs the hole and bolt will fit in nice and new again and will hold you up fine for a long time. i hope that made sense...i'm stoned while writing this...

Kevin

SpeedRacer1
Car: 1990 240SX, G35

Mine broke last week, im just gonne buy a new aftermarket seat.

singlecamhonduhkilla
Car: learning all i can about this car.. some street racing.. etc..

fukk that.. seats r hella expensive.. i went to a couple of places locally.. and 400+per seat.. and then i found some that look like x-crosser seats but im not sure if ill fit in those seats.. and then i found some that i fit in.. but 1600 for a set.. of speacos.. best bet.. going to a good upostry place.. i went to one today.. and they said they might be able to fix my seat.. if not they have some s14 seats that are all jacked up..and r going to give them to me.. but i just gotta get the cloth fixed.. so i might just do that.. but we will see

looksLikeA240
Car: break dancing

haha both my seats broke the same way.. and of course they are ripped, and of course the gay wing rusted. Damn nissan junk!!!

SWIFT_DRIFT

no kidding the stock seats suck on donkey balls......

the foam in both of mine are soo ded that i sit on the metal frame and springs, the cloth is wearing through in small spots, most of the metal is rusting.....ill just get a better condition passenger seat and prolly a bride seat for myself hehe

i cant really cry too much tho cuz the seats are 13 years old and the last owner weighed like 2903092873405982 lbs!

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”