Please Help Me find Roller Rockers for my SR20de

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
johnko2009
Car: 2002 infiniti g20t

Hello All,

Well over revved my engine this weekend and broke two of my roller rockers on 2002 infiniti g20. I have searched high and low and come to find that the roller rockers themselves for the sr20de which are only used on 2000-2002 g20's and sentras are discontinued and no longer available from the dealer or any other OEM manufacturer for that matter. Really don't want to scrap my car as it is a g20T with the limited slip diff and is a lot of fun to drive and the motor is in awesome shape itleast prior to my shenanigans. I'm praying somebody out there knows where to find roller rockers in the aftermarket or has some spare laying around they would like to sell. Please help a brother out and keep my car from the scrap yard!!!

johnko2009
Car: 2002 infiniti g20t

Seriously please help me locate some roller rockers or a complete head for my car, I don't care if you live in another country I need to be able to fix this car and sell it to put money down on the vehicle I will purchasing this week. Come one people don't let the infinity die!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”