Please Help!!!! illinois here SR Running Rich. Can anyone help?

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
RFcool
Car: 01 Ducati 748, 1989 SR hatch....yeah baby!!!

what up guys, just got a 89 hatch from REPO MAN and it has a SR in it. Im having some issues with it. Is there a shop here in Illinois that could help, or any fellow nico members that could come here to help me out. Or even post. Doesnt matter, any and all help is appreciated. If you want to see what is done click on my avatar and look at created recent topics and the details are there.

Broadfield
Car: 1992 240sx

You know I would if I could make it down there. My problem is that this is my ultra busy season. I will be working 10 hour days for 23 days straight this month alone. January will probably be even more busy.

RFcool

yeah i know you said you would help toby. And if i could afford to buy something from you i would but my money is tied up in that dumb non running car of mine. couple more days i might go get a stick of dynamite and shove it in the tail pipe. Hey question. Do you have any FPR's, boost controllers, short throw shifter...etc etc etc...lol

Broadfield

No, about the only things I have are a Greddy BOV, a fuel pressure gauge for a FPR, S13 hood struts, Greddy filter with a custom 3" aluminum intake for a bottom mount 3" inlet turbo(GT2871R etc). Odds and end aluminum inter cooler piping, some t-bolts, silicone inter cooler piping couplers and a load of Earls A/N fittings. I'll see what else I have.

RFcool

what would you take on the GREDDY BOV? does it have pipe with it, or do i need to get one with a flange welded on there. thanks

Broadfield

It would be from my old engine bay setup.... so yes, I do have the hot pipe that has the Greddy flange on it. It would be this exact one in the picture. It was set up for my old bottom mount GT2871R and a Greddy FMIC.

Broadfield

My buddy that had the drive shaft that you bought also has a brand new OBX catch can for $35 shipped.

RFcool

cool i could use a catch can, and still that BoV would coming in handy. what kinda cash you talking on bov, and i have to buy a pipe with flange on it. what is your buddies email for payment on catch can.

Broadfield

For the catch can you can Paypal me directly. I am his middle man since he never posts on here. [email protected]

As far as the BOV, I haven't really thought of a price. I will research tonight and see what the going rate is. I'll then post a price on here.

Toby

RFcool

hey toby i called you on sunday to let you know about wanting that catch can. If you could pm me on here. and let me know if the offer still stands. you dont happen to have a wideband floating around that shop of yours do you?

Broadfield

Sorry man, I meant to call you back yesterday, but I dropped the ball. My Paypal is in my sig: [email protected]

I do not have a wideband to sell.... sorry.

Also on the BOV, I am looking to get $120 shipped. It also includes the ATP anti-stalling module and the hot pipe since it is worthless to me.

http://www.atpturbo.com/Mercha...e=BCS

RFcool

by the way i got the parts just to let you know. Thanks hopefully they help. If not at least those parts are outta the way in my quest for building my sr. thanks again. you will be hearing from me.

Return to “Central Region”