Please help fx45 awd problems

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
lilrat
Car: fx45

Hi!
I have a little problem With my -05 fx45 andd i hope someone here could give me som tips about it? ;)

One day when i was driving on a gravel road the awd light suddenly came up.. took it in my workshop and readed out fault codes.
the only code that came on the awd system was C1204, 4wd SOLENOID..

First of all i checked all the fuses (everyone was ok)
After that i had the car up in the air 2 check the solenoid.. measured the voltage 2 the stick, and i only had 0,8V With ignition/engine on. (little low or correct?)

Does somebody know anything about this problem?

i'm from sweden and here these cars are very rare and no workshop know anything about them.. so this forum is my last way out i think :rolleyes:
Excuse me for my bad english!

I hope someone know anything or have a Guess whats vrong..

Thank you!

Best Regards Gustav from Sweden :) :) :)

Gilley

Make sure you check the fuse panels in the battery compartment.

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Welcome to NICO.

Sounds like you're pretty good at figuring this stuff out, so check this out for the factory service manual..

http://www.nicoclub.com/infiniti-service-manuals

I'd be happy to help however I can, so read through that and let's see what you come up with. I'm not very familiar with these cars, so most likely your best guess is going to be as good as mine.

lilrat
Car: fx45

Thanks for the answers :) i havent seen these manuals before, very good! but i cant find the transmission/transaxle part in the manuals :/ when i click on the link tr tr.axle it only says error-page not found. :frown:

thank you guys! :) :)

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”