Please help engine info

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
Hybrid240rb26

Hey, I wanna put a rb26dett engine in my old 72 datsun 240z I just bought from the junk yard but first I have to reapir the inside and get rid of all the rust. I have read everything about it and I know how much it costs and what I need but were would I buy the engine no fourms or sies have any places to order them from. So could you get some reliable stores for me that you know of and what sites are their to upgrade the engine like turbo internals bolt ons tranny. Last whats a good site for nissan non perfromance parts like brakes suspension. Thank you alot I have searchd ever forum and site I can find and Hybridz.org wont let me register their forum is messed up... Thanx alot

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

Just to let you know, you should look in our Datsun forum under Z cars. There is another guy who wants to do the same thing into a 260Z. I think you are currently at about the same position he is into the project (planning stages).

SHIFT_Lock
Car: kouki s14

also ask in the rb forum of suppliers.

nlzmo400r
Car: cars

well have u tried heavythrottle.com or do they just carry SRs?, also, im assuming you're going with the rb25 tranny rite? not the AWD 26?

Hybrid240rb26

I already have the plans out and the car now I just wanna find ome reliable supplliers and all the 240z forums the registry for them is messed up and most have private email adresses...I am planning to use the awd tranny my friends machining me custom mounts and welding the,m in... I just wann a find some reliable sources for engines...and yea heavy throttle on is sr's..

nlzmo400r

they have a sticky on the site with importer links, showing many importers and such i believe, i know for sure its gotta be in the skyline sectoin of the forums, and dayum! awd Z, if u actually pull this off this will quite possibly be the coolest car ever, cant wait to see, if u have time in your busy biuld up, please take pics and post em up

HotStufF
Car: racing

Hi there, I do sells japanese engine!The SR20 Blacktop clips will be sold for the price of USD2500 and USD$1,300 for the redtop, I also do sell RB25 clips for USD$1,800 and RB26 clips for USD$2,400. The warranty will be the start up engine, compression tested and turbo oil leak. The items will be included such as intercooler, intercooler piping, R33 crossmember, radiator, RB26 tranny, UNCUT wire harness and ECU. =)

nlzmo400r

ur selling the WHOLE 26 front clip for 24oo with the tranny intercooler, radiator, and harnesses, and ecu and piping?

HotStufF

Yupyup...i'm selling it for the spec!The whole RB26 clips including the intercooler, intercooler piping and more!

nlzmo400r

damn, make a post of this in general or SKYLINE section of hte forum, that is a very good price, assuming you have decent clips of course

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

Be aware that Hotstuff is located outside of the U.S., and the prices he sells things for will not be the final cost on getting them to your door. I assume he has nobody in the U.S. to handle customs. If that is the case, the buyer will need to find somebody to do the paperwork for importation, which can be very costly. In the long run, it may be much cheaper to go with a Domestic supplier.

Hotstuff, I'm not trying to influence the members of this board to not buy from you, but just to be aware of extra costs. Their decisions are ofcourse theirs.

HotStufF

Yeah..its ok. I'm just trying to help out thats all. Everyone has the right to speaks up. So don't you worry 'bout it. By the way, our shipping cost is around USD$350 to USD$400(depending which area). Thankz =)

nlzmo400r

how much would this'paperwork' cost?

HotStufF

If you really interested than you better hurry man. coz this RB26 promotion will only be available till 6 of aug. You don have to worry 'bout the shipping. It will ship the shipment right to your doorstep. We do have our own shipping company with the relationship for 5 years.

nlzmo400r

o, sorry im not interested, was just curious how u had them so cheap, cause ive browsed around, and have seen nothing anywhere near that cheap

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”