Please don't link to other forums, even if it's your forum.

Including AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY
DirftKing102
Car: Nissan 240sx 1993 convertable

I created a new 240sx forum. You should register and give me feedback on what you think of it so far. Its a work in progess so please register and give me feedback. On what i Should add and what I should edit.

Heres the link:

Please don't link to other forums, even if it's your forum.

The name of the forum is EDITED because washington state people have NICOclub. But anyone is welcome to register and give me feedback

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

I have some feedback. Don't s**t in your own nest. You have been a member here at NICO, now you come in to the place that has given you a forum, and try to have our members join your forum?

Read this: Especially (1)

Terms of Conduct

My post / thread disappeared - What happened?

While the NICO Administration tries very hard to avoid censoring or removing posts, posts or threads can be removed for any number of reasons. The most common reasons are:

1) Linking to a forum that competes with NICO. While this may seem silly, NICO exists due to the enormous flow of traffic that enters the site. Without this, the resource would cease to exist.

2) Posting something inappropriate. In the interests of professionalism, we ask that anything posted on NICO be "PG-13" in nature. There are other sites where "anything goes" and, while we try to avoid censoring content, NICO is not one of them.

3) Flaming, bashing or trolling. A good rule of thumb here is, "if you don't have anything nice / constructive to say, don't say anything." NICO prides itself on being a safe place for all people (newbies and veterans) to learn and share a common interest.

4) Commercial posting. We all hate spam, and spamming our members is a good way to be removed from NICO. Further, if you are a business and you have a product that might be of interest to our members, feel free to contact us. We can't allow commercial posting for non-paying advertisers, but we're very flexible and can design a package that accommodates most business budgets.

5) Political and religious discussions. We've learned from experience that these sorts of threads lead to division and dissent in our family, and we'd prefer to remain cohesive and united in our enthusiasm for cars.

6) Starting a new topic in place of one that you *think* might have been removed by a Moderator for one of the aforementioned reasons is simply bad "netiquette" and will be dealt with appropriately.

Other than that, we're a pretty fun place to spend some time, so come in, soak up some automotive knowledge, have a fun off-topic chat, contribute if you wish, and enjoy being part of the NICO Family - we're glad you're here.

Asmar
Car: 1994 Nissan Skyline

You FAIL...

Return to “Northwest Region”