PL - where racing is fast and Policja isn't furious

Dyskutować nad Nissan tematy w Języku polskim. Tematy są napisane do tego forum w Języku polskim. Jeżeli Język angielski jest używany, przewodniczący będzie wycierać to.
fueler
Car: 2 Nissans, 2 BMW's

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07...login I'm gonna have to hold back on the "HWDP" on this one, and give Lodz cops a big thumbs up!

danielekfuj
Car: miata, rocket ship

hasn't this been posted before?

fueler

danielekfuj wrote:hasn't this been posted before?

Seeing as the article was published July 21, 2008, (yesterday) id say "no"

danielekfuj

good call, idk where it went but there was another article by the BBC with a video. This dude was saying how fast his 1.3L swapped cinquecento is.

S13FX
Car: '69 l20b Dimeski :)

Im actually putting an article together now about how street racing is dealt with all over the world.

Should be a pretty good read, thanks for this find its perfect..

danielekfuj

^ are you gonna add personal experience?

fueler

ill add mine... san diego street racing used to be huge.... way out of control... then Fast and Furious came out, it got even crazier, cops really cracked down... im talking streets blocked off, helicopters, high speed chases, going to jail, cars getting searched, towed, and crushed... tickets for just watching or being there... im not gonna get into it but i've ran across a few 8 lane freeways and waded threw a few swamps in my days, just to avoid spending a night in jail....

Now there is still an underground scene and i still go street racing every 3 or 4 days, but its on the down low, nothing like it used to be. I'm usually in a 450 hp honda civic so its a lot of fun. My buddy just dropped a 5.0 mustang engine into a small, 1979 RX7 and that ones pretty sick, people are always tryin to figure out what it is.

and the polacy are still runnin' sh*t around here, that will never change!!

Return to “Ogólna Pogawędka w Języku Polskim”