Pictures of the rear seats?

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
cfoo

We don't have the car in Canada yet so I have no idea what the rear area is like and how much room there is back there. We're torn over the RDX and the EX35. I love the tech and everything on the EX35 but on paper the RDX's wins with practicality. My mom has an FX35 and we love the VQ engine. I know Honda builds reliable cars but this is their first turbo engine and to make matter worse it's crafted in Canada. Nothing against Canada, I'm Canadian myself. I've lost faith in North American build cars.

I've looked every where on the web for some decent shots of the rear seating area but there isn't much out there right now. It'll be awesome if someone could post a couple of pics. We're planning to have kids and so the rear area is important to us. Thanks

michel
Car: 2008 fully loaded EX35 AWD Dark Currant and Stone interior

why a picture when you can see the real deal. go to any Infinti dealer and you will find a few EX35 ready to roll-out.

yes they have arrived although there was a train accident mid december with the October pre-orders. in faCT 48 ex35 WERE DAMAGED and removed from inventory as my Dealer has confirmed.

the back space is just adequate no more. good for kids but tight for adults.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”