Pictures from SEMA in Vegas

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
whiterps13
Car: white LE hatch

Heres some pictures from my recent trip to Vegas for the SEMA show. Most of the stuff I took was all dub style cars, but heres a few you guys will like.

s14 kouki on widebody s13 'vertOh yeah, Bugatti VeyronTwin turbo widebody supra with clear valve coverAnd now for some fun stuff.. Heres my cousins s550 with the complete Strut package.. Let me know if you guys need any Strut kits for your other baller *** cars...Strut's PhantomTop middle are $2,000,000, middle middle are $1,000,000'67 Cutlass with Phantom front end and 30's.30" spinners

OK, Im done. Be patient for videos of the Titan powered (VH45) 350z 'vert drifting like crazy, Ive gotta figure out how to upload videos from my camera. Ive got about 25 minutes of a sick drifting expo that was supposed to be "press only".

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

just to clarify, did you mean to post this in the Murano/FX forum?

whiterps13

Yeah, I did. Ive posted it in all appliciable sub-forums. Since there was a picture of a damn clean FX, I figured you guys might want to see it.

This forum needs some liveliness anyways. It just shows the lack of interest as you are the only one whos commented so far. Oh well..

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Oh, well thanks... i wanted to make sure you didnt want it moved, since its not normal to just ahve a "casual" post in here!!! The FX is a little overdone, but thats what SEMA is about.

gabossie
Car: Your mom

whiterps13 wrote:
Is that George Michael's Diamond Cream?

whiterps13

You really think its overdone? Are the wheels too much for you or what?

Im surprised as to how much negative criticism Ive gotten from these pictures. Not you, but the majority of NICO doesnt understand that SEMA is all about getting noticed. Yes 30's are unnecesary, and yes everything is extremely flamboyant and out there, but thats the point of the whole dub-culture.

The peanut-butter interior of the FX really caught my eye, and I really liked the wheels. The whole trunk was all fiberglassed also, it looked really good. Maybe its the teenager in me that likes the style.

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

actually the main thing i didnt like was the wheel lip painted the color of the car.. I mean, yeah its cool but on that setup i think it looks stupid.... Not only that, but I really think that black with orange doesnt work.... Some silver wheels may work better, i dont know though...

I think most people on here that is what SEMA is about (getting noticed).... SEMA cars usually dont go driving around every day, so they dont have to be really practical.. im just saying I dont like it....

whiterps13

I really like the wheels on it, but we all have our own opinions. The whole black spokes w/ body colored lips was a huge trend this year.

Youre right, SEMA cars definately dont see streets too much. However, my cousins S550 is his daily, youd be surprised at how clean the thing is.

Return to “Murano Forum”