Pictures desired of the Luxe Elite package

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
TrevEB

We've seen the leather wrapped meter hood and coat hanger in the head rest.

I would love to see some pictures of the door and arm rest leather, and the textured leather seats.

inteller
Car: 2008 EX35 Journey AWD

I won't have pictures until Tuesday, but I can tell you that it has a two tone look on the seats.

Mark Booth

I'd like to see some good closeup photos of the Luxe Elite options too. I've never seen one on a lot.

Speaking of seeing one... I still haven't seen another EX35 on the road or parked anywhere except on a dealer's lot. It's like I own the only one in all of San Diego!

Mark

majorloser
Car: Infiniti EX35 AWD Journey

TrevEB

Mark Booth:Same here. I have the only EX35 in Oakland. I have seen one other in San Francisco. Big change from owning a Black Jetta.

MajorLoser:Leather trim on the doors?More leather on the center console?Different Leather on the seats?Sorry man, but I don't see it. The only difference I see is the leather wrap on the dash board. Otherwise, yours looks just like mine. is that blue slate or tide water for the exterior color?

majorloser
Car: Infiniti EX35 AWD Journey

TrevEB wrote:Mark Booth:Same here. I have the only EX35 in Oakland. I have seen one other in San Francisco. Big change from owning a Black Jetta.

MajorLoser:Leather trim on the doors?More leather on the center console?Different Leather on the seats?Sorry man, but I don't see it. The only difference I see is the leather wrap on the dash board. Otherwise, yours looks just like mine. is that blue slate or tide water for the exterior color?
Sorry, I'll try for some better pics. Yes, more leather all around and a little nicer trim. It's got the wood trim package, too. But the pictures don't do it justice.

Oh and it's tidewater.The color seems to change from green, gray, and blue depending on the light.zerothread/333120

inteller

TrevEB wrote:Mark Booth:Same here. I have the only EX35 in Oakland. I have seen one other in San Francisco. Big change from owning a Black Jetta.

don't forget the integrated coat hanger.

The texture of LE leather is different, and you can't really capture that on camera unless you take a macro of LS and LE and put them side by side. I guess the best way to put it is LE leather doesn't feel "chalky"

inteller

here is my EX35 album

http://doldrums.spaces.live.co...D!646/

You can see the luxe elite leather towards the end. Note the texture. It is very supple leather. The back seats are the same.

RCHarris
Car: '08 EX35 AWD Journey - loaded

Not the ONLY EX in Oakland. I've had mine for 2 months. Slate Blue/Stone.Lovin it!Randy

TrevEB

Hi RC. I guess you got your scratch after our heatwave a couple weeks back.

If you see a blue slate EX in Rockridge, thats probably me.

Happy motoring!TrevEB.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”