Pics of my gorgeous tint job- credit to Lorenzo Tint in the Bronx

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
Exceptional Woman
Car: Infiniti EX AWD

(Please excuse our driveway, our retaining wall is currently under construction!)

I let my Honda share the spotlight as a point of comparison. That tint is black 35%, while my EX is a slightly gray/brown shade 35%.

Modified by Exceptional Woman at 1:34 PM 3/18/2008

chichi
Car: 2088 EX 35 Journey
2011 G37S Limited Edition Convertible

EXceptional Woman,

Looks great! About what can I expect to pay for the tinting. If I'm prying, forgive me a ball park number is fine. BTW I live north of Boston so I won't be going far to have it done.

-ChiChi

Exceptional Woman

Hi chichi,

I don't mind sharing #s. Lorenzo charged me $275. And don't let anyone tell you it should be charged like an SUV. The true classification of SUV (when it comes to window tinting at least) is whether there is an extra set of back windows before the hatch. Those are so tiny, not really full windows, and the rear window (hatch) is pretty small. He charged me the same price as a car.

I was pleasantly surprised with the price because he is supposed to be one of the more expensive guys in the NY area. I'm not sure if he gave me a deal for being a 3rd time customer, but I don't think so because he said it right in front of others who were 1st timers. I was expecting more (like $400) because it had been a while since my last one. I didn't price around though. I would imagine Boston area would be similar. Good luck!

chichi
Car: 2088 EX 35 Journey
2011 G37S Limited Edition Convertible

EXceptional Woman,

Thanks for the numbers. I'm considering tinting because of your candor (& the pricing!)

-ChiChi

1stEXinCT
Car: 2008 EX 35 AWD Journey

Nice pics and the tint job came out nice. I'm trying to decide on having the windows tinted on my black EX.

Have you seen any other EX's in CT? I have yet to see another one on the road. Drove to Maryland last weekend still didn't come across one.

Exceptional Woman

1stEXinCT wrote:Nice pics and the tint job came out nice. I'm trying to decide on having the windows tinted on my black EX.

Have you seen any other EX's in CT? I have yet to see another one on the road. Drove to Maryland last weekend still didn't come across one.
The tint would look incredible on the black!

I haven't seen any other EXs in CT, but did see one while sitting in traffic on the LIE on Easter. It was also a Dark Currant. I wanted to get close so we could chat while waiting for the traffic to open up, but I got stuck in the right lane and no one would let me in! I do a ton of driving in the NY area and from what I can tell, this car is just extremely rare. I love it!

Exceptional Woman

chichi wrote:EXceptional Woman,

Thanks for the numbers. I'm considering tinting because of your candor (& the pricing!)

-ChiChi
Oh great! Can't wait to see pics!!!!!

rubystar88
Car: EX 35

Nice tint!Who is the manufacturer, and what is the name of the film?What is the visability like out of the back window with a 35% tint?Thanks in advance for info...

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”