pics coming soon..... plans etc

1980-1986 Datsun 720 forums. All 720-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
AaronNM09
Car: Datsun 720

well i just bought it, it had been sitting for quite a while, so i am waiting until i tune it up before i drive it. i never really considered buying datsun, but after taking a look at the engine, it was very clean and looked as if it was well maintained by the previous owner. as far as plans for it go, right off the bat i'm going to replace the spark plug wires ,distributor cap and rotar, upgrade to a K&N air filter. the AC has been bypassed, but it is not too hot where i live and the windows roll down so for now i'm good without, maybe someday it'll get a new condenser. the oil pan gasket sounds like a good thing to replace soon (200K+ miles on the baby). She starts up beautifully and quicker than expected. for the money i paid (600$) i'm very happy with it. Have never owned a truck and am looking forward to learning as i go with this one. I will take pictures tomorrow and get em posted ASAP. She is white with blue interior, automatic transmission. my next post will have pics, promise.thanks for all your helpful inputaaron

rodmod720
Car: 1982 datsun 720 king cab and 1974 ford maverick

what year is she? i can tell you all kinds of fun stuff to do with it if it's near my range

breadbox
Car: Red 89 240sx,Black 89 Koop, White 84 720 4x4KC

Welcome. Sounds like you got a nice truck. More specs on the truck.

Return to “Datsun 720”