Pickup resources

Forum for the Xterra, Frontier and Hardbody, the smaller workhorses of the Nissan lineup!
WongFeiHung

Does anyone know any good resourced for nissan pickups/hardbodies?? Any sites with info on swaps, parts, suspension, etc...There doesn't seem to be much information on this site.

I'm thinking about buyin one, just want more information on the potential of these trucks...Was the ka24de only available on the newer Frontiers?

flaco mariscal
Car: electronics and cars

it was also available in some newer hardbodies, have you tried 4x4parts.com they have alot of info in trucks

TruboostPerformance

I have not found anything I have done everything myself, I don't think the KA24DE was available until the 98 Frontier, If you are interested let me know I can help out anyway possible

AllmtrZ24

where i'm from everyone sets up mini trucks like nissan hardbodies and 720s a few frontiers and a bunch of toyotas.the quickest ka24 hardbody i've seen runs in the low 14's but thats with nitrous. though i think hes on street tires. the quickest trucks i've seen here are either hardbodies with NAPSZ24 motors or 720s with NAPSZ24s also a few with toyota bodies and Z24 motors. these run in the mid to high 13's. all on the bottle though. they have all kinds of stuff for hardbodies. just look at nissan 4x4 websites.in the hardbody, the ka was available in 1990 after nissan phased out the Z24.

mewt240
Car: multimedia artwork

nissanminis.com

king_johnthegreat
Car: Anything rolling fast

Derek, did your truck sell yet? I saw it on Ebay, the guys over nissanfrontier.net posted it up in a thread there, too. Didn't you have the KA turbo'ed on that, before doing the SR swap? If you did, what made you change?JohnBTW, I turbo'ed mine, too. My sig is WAY out of date... My pics

Return to “Nissan Trucks Forum”