Picked up a 2013 M37 this weekend…!!!

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
realralfy
Car: 2013 M37 Moonlight White/Graphite Interior

Coming to Infinity from Mercedes. Picked up a new Moonlight White 2013 M37 this past weekend, and am in love so far!

This is my first Infinity after years of German cars….just got damn sick and tired of taking them in for little things that needed constant repair….

Anyway, I decided to look at Acura, Infinity, and Lexus….

Found Acura a bit odd and simply didn't care for the FWD RLX, and the Lexus GS is small inside (I'm 6'3" and my left shoulder rested on the B-Pillar), and the experience was a bit numb….Infinity checked all the boxes for me….

The M37 was everything I wanted….stylish, love the beautiful lines of the car, extremely sporty, but not harsh, well-weighted steering, good feedback from brakes and steering….And tons of room inside; love the high-quality interior and intuitive HVAC, Nav, and Stereo. Most importantly, the 3.7 is a blast….love how it makes power throughout the RPM range all the way up to 7000 RPM….....Mercedes doesn't have V6 that compares and BMW and Audi 6 cylinders that have similar power are not naturally aspirated and cost thousands more,and will have frequent trips to the dealer to fix problem after problem...Didn't look at the new CTS, just too blingy for my taste…

Since it was a leftover 2013 and they are changing the model to the Q70, the discounts were huge and my company allows me to purchase at VPP pricing…..The discount was nearly $12K less than MSRP with no doc fee……This car is a tremendous value compared with it's competition…

I'm itching to order a Stillen or a near cat-back exhaust or an intake, but I'm gonna wait so I can discern the difference when I do the mods….

Sorry for rambling, I'm just stoked….here are a couple of pics I snapped in the garage tonight…..After 500 miles and many of those driving in the rain she is a bit dirty, but still beautiful….

Wangtang408
Car: 2006 M35

Welcome to Nico Forums!
Congrats and the new purchase, excellent choice!

stm37s
Car: 2012 300 SRT8
2011 M37S
2006 Range Rover HSE (Wife's Ride)
2012 Camaro LS (Wife's Ride)
95 Impala SS (sold)
2004 Impala SS (sold)
2012 Hyundai Veloster (Daughters Ride)

welcome and nice pick up, when modding like you said make sure you do your research and if you have any questions ask away

Larz
Car: 2019 Q70-L RWD

Welcome to NICO! Congrats on your new additon. I agree 100% with your comparison of American Vs any other luxury car. Americans just don't get 'luxury'. American luxury cars are ghastly overdone bling and cheap quality plastic interiors whose parts don't fit snug or evenly. I have mates with corvettes, and mustangs, and cadillacs. The outside styling is absolutely brilliant! But after you sit on the low quality, non-support seats, and look at the the sea of cheap thin plastic peices, it all goes to rubbish after that. Especially the new Corvette. The last time I saw plastic that thin and cheap, it contained TicTacs, LOL. I had an Esclade Platinum Edition prior to my M and it came closest to actual luxury, having only a slight bit of cheap plastic inside.

Anyway, I wish you the best with your new M. Anytime you have a question, just post it here. This forum is THE best place for any question, or any mods you might be planning. Very friendly place, this.

CPJ LB
Car: 12 G37X Sedan- stealthy modded
14 Altima 2.5
08 Tahoe
06 M35 S (gone)
14 Versa 4dr (gone)

Welcome and Congrats!! It's a nice car/color you picked up :bigthumb:

coincidentally, I'm also driving a 2013 M37 today/tomorrow...my 06 M35 is getting some work done at the dealer and my service advisor hooked me up with a fully loaded M37...

The ride is smooth and I like the 7spd tranny (compared to my 5spd tranny)...it reminds me of my old 07 E350... I've opened up the car in manual mode and it is responsive. the creature comforts are really well done. Back up camera, speakers by the headrest, nav, blutooth, etc...

As far as the exhaust note on the M37, it sounds good for stock, but I'd probably start at getting a custom Ypipe, then work down towards the muffler (if you want it louder)...

good luck and enjoy!!!

jhuerto23
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45

Welcome and congrats on the purchase!

Altered
Car: 2013 Infiniti M37x

Welcome to Nico and congrats on the purchase as well! The M is definitely a great car. And as stated the 3.7 loves to rev, it's actually pretty happy in this heavier vehicle. Enjoy it and be safe, friend!

mazz
Car: 2013 M37x Advance, Tech Touring and Premium, Black with Stone Interior

I am really pleased with my black 2013 got 10,000 miles and I enjoy it like it was new. Fighting to keep it clean this winter but you will be equally happy with yours down south.

M35SFIREMEDIC
Car: 2008 Infiniti M35S, Moonlight White, K&N Filter, Mobil 1, Michelin Primancy MXM4's.

Congrats on your new M!! I was given a 2013 M 37 to drive while my car was being serviced a couple of weeks ago and it was awesome. I love everything about that car. My next infiniti will be the M37 or if I can get one at a good price the M56. Enjoy that car bro it's awesome. Welcome to NICO glad to see a fellow bro from Tennessee on the form :dblthumb:

realralfy

Thanks for all the warm welcomes......I had a day trip out of town today and we took my mother-in-laws ES350.....The 300 round trip journey was so numb and lacking any driving enjoyment that when I came home I found a reason to run an errand in my M37.....what a difference! We are blessed in this part of the country to have some fantastic roads for enthusiest driving......Will be headed through the TN and NC mountains tomorrow, maybe get a little lunch in Asheville.....My wife thinks I'm nuts.....

TXT
Car: 2006 M45 Sport

realralfy wrote:Thanks for all the warm welcomes......I had a day trip out of town today and we took my mother-in-laws ES350.....The 300 round trip journey was so numb and lacking any driving enjoyment that when I came home I found a reason to run an errand in my M37.....what a difference! We are blessed in this part of the country to have some fantastic roads for enthusiest driving......Will be headed through the TN and NC mountains tomorrow, maybe get a little lunch in Asheville.....My wife thinks I'm nuts.....
I'm thinking of moving back to Jersey in a year or so. Before I go, I want to go to the tail of the dragon. It's close by.

realralfy

Yep, the Dragon is about 45 min from my house....go on a cold day, damn motorcycles everywhere.....has become quite the destination.....There are similar roads everywhere around here.....And in great condition mostly...

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”