Picked my coupe up tonight

All things Altima Coupe.
altima coupe
Car: 2008 Black 3.5 Altima Coupe

Just picked up my Black 3.5 SE with CVT. It's just gorgeous. Someone else was picking up their Pearl White 3.5 Premium at the same time and the white was gorgeous as well. The dealer said they have 4 more to be picked up that were conditionaly pre-sold. I have yet to see or hear of a blue one in Canada. They may end up being a rare colour. I bet the blue would look gorgeous too.

I manged to get a little shaved off of sticker but I did buy a discounted extended warranty which may have given them a little more play with the numbers.

This is one sexy ride!

KayaVibration
Car: 2008 Altima 3.5 SE Coupe w/ Premium and Tech Packages

Congrats on the new ride. Proud owner of a loaded 3.5 Slate for a week now. Stoked everytime I get to drive.

Still have not seen another on the road in So Cal.

dragon17
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5S

Not many of them around in SoCal. Give it a while...I bet there will be many after the summer.

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

I've seen one on the road thus far. I need to go out and test drive one for the wife but the local place only got 1 in thus far and it's probably gone.

KayaVibration

audtatious wrote:I need to go out and test drive one for the wife
I did the same thing and ended up buying one.

Even through it's her car, I find myself driving it as much as I can. Let's go for ice cream or let's drive down the coast to Malibu for fresh fish, ect.

dragon17

KayaVibration wrote:
I did the same thing and ended up buying one.

Even through it's her car, I find myself driving it as much as I can. Let's go for ice cream or let's drive down the coast to Malibu for fresh fish, ect.
Nice. I've also taken mine down to Malibu. Really is a great feeling driving down PCH with the windows down...experiencing the new car and surrounding nature.

dorine
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe

Yep, the blue is gorgeous -- better looking in person than in pictures.

dragon17

You're lucky if the dealer has a 'large' selection of colors. My local dealer had one I4 in silver and two V6s, one in slate and the other in white. That's it.

dorine
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe

I drove 130 miles to a dealer who had a blue one. It was the only model on that lot. The dealer in town has only a Precision Gray model. The next closest dealer (45 miles) has only a Slate model.

KayaVibration

Bend, Oregon......great place lived there from from 1986 through 1997.

I have an ocean view now, but nothing beats the view of Mt. Bachelor

flipr
Car: '08 Azure Blue Coupe, luvin' it!

I drove around looking at the colors, using nissanusa website to find a blue one. Wife and I fell in love with the color, then we couldn't find what we wanted in options, so we ordered one. 2.5 premium package, fog lights, can't wait for it to be delivered! Same with others, I want to drive it as much as I can. I had a 07 4dr Altima as a rental car and really liked it, so we went shopping for the 4 door, heard the 2 dr was coming out, waited and like the looks much better than the 4dr!

Hurry up! I live 5 miles from the plant, I want to go over and put my order on the assembly line faster! Either that or pick it up to save $625! LOL

Not many on the street here yet, that I've seen, but I know the 6 nashville area dealers have delivered at least 30 of them

dragon17

^ Would be amazing if you could actually go to the plant and help build it yourself.

mantacy7
Car: 99 nissan altima GLE

Wheres the pix bro???

wickedjenn
Car: 2008 altima coupe

I bought a 3.5 SE in black. I love it. Apparently my husband does too, because he takes it to run errands every chance he gets!!

altim8
Car: 3.5 Dark Slate Altima Coupe w/ premo package and VDC

got my dark slate 3.5 SE w/ premium package and VDC on monday and ive gotta say... if you cant decide to purchase one or not... take my word and order it NOW!

they ended up voiding the $1500 markup, plus an additional $700 off MSRP in addition to voiding the $600 VDC and giving me 2 years of free oil changes. all in all, not too bad of a deal considering all other dealerships ive been too wont budge on price.

Mr.Coupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 3.5 BOOSTED

I picked mine up on Monday July 3rd. Slate Dark Charcoal and Black interior 3.5 w/ premium package, VDC, Leather and SunRoof and Bose Sound system. Fun car to drive and it looks HOT!!! Its funny how not to many people have seen it and when they do all I see is heads turning.

ChiLLaXtodaMaX

hey guys,I'm new here. Just ordered the Coupe in Code Red, 2.5S!!! I'm so pumped. I got the Premium package, mats, and kick plate added on. Total came out to $24817 (before tax, plate, documentation fee). I was able to get VPP pricing so that helped out quite a bit. Total was a little over $100 below invoice.

All in all, I'm happy and can't wait!!

Anyone know how long the wait is? Did I mention that I can't wait!!? =)

Mouse6933

hello everyone, well not here to say i got a new car, still rocking the 240, but i was at the racetrack today(nissan/infinti day) come home and whats sittin in the driveway.. new altima coupe 2.5 .. Hmmmm. well my moms got a new car.. wtf a nissan she got the blue.. its sooo damn sexy. have some questions... Is the 2.5 the qr is that the same engine that was in the sentra ser??? anyways point is the cars hott as helll u guys are lucky who own them.... cnat wait too see some tuned... get to work my nissan/infinti bro's ....

Crazy week . pops got acura rl- soooo ****in awesome

Mom gets altima coupe

someone needs to buy me a daily driver

MVQ35SE
Car: 08 Nissan Altima Cpe 3.5 SE

Congrats on the ride bro.. My Gf & I just picked one up last night white 3.5 SE auto, yes i know... its for her.. after haggling with the dealer, they finally took of the 3,500 mark up....... which i think is BS.. pics soon to come..

altima coupe
Car: 2008 Black 3.5 Altima Coupe

You will love your new coupe. The white is smoking hot with the red taillights. The CVT is really great too. It's very smooth and it's like driving a car with intantaneous power on demand. You end up almost not realizing how fast you are going and how quickly you reached that speed. It's really nice when you are doing your rush hour commute to have a car so reponsive to hit the holes and get quickly of the line to get you some breathing space in traffic.

marcelo929
Car: 3.5 SE Altima Coupe

altima coupe wrote:. The CVT is really great too. It's very smooth and it's like driving a car with intantaneous power on demand. You end up almost not realizing how fast you are going and how quickly you reached that speed.
Thats DEFINITELY TRUE, got my first ticket just because of that but o well

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”