Physics: My teacher...

For discussions pertaining to science and engineering and science-related topics.
Looneybomber
Car: 02 explorer sprt (grn)
10 G37S (white)

Apparently, my teacher likes to keep our class entertained. We get some normal problems like a ball gets thrown in the air... but this one I have yet to see. This was a powerpoint slide displayed during class that he shares online.

"A dead body slides down a makeshift ramp outside an abandoned warehouse. The initial speed of the body is 0.5 m/s after having been kicked callously down the ramp. At what angle is the body sliding if it travels 16 m down the ramp during the first 2 s after being kicked? We will assume that sufficient blood covers the body so that there is no friction between the body and the ramp."
:lolling:

300ZXttZMAN
Car: 1990 300zx Twin Turbo 5 spd pearl white.

My Daily: 2008 Frontier NISMO package, 4x4 Crew Cab.

LMAO!!!

bigbadberry3

When my physics students give me physics memes I crack up. Try giving the teach some and I'm sure you can brown nose your way to an A ;)

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Looneybomber wrote:Apparently, my teacher likes to keep our class entertained. We get some normal problems like a ball gets thrown in the air... but this one I have yet to see. This was a powerpoint slide displayed during class that he shares online.

"A dead body slides down a makeshift ramp outside an abandoned warehouse. The initial speed of the body is 0.5 m/s after having been kicked callously down the ramp. At what angle is the body sliding if it travels 16 m down the ramp during the first 2 s after being kicked? We will assume that sufficient blood covers the body so that there is no friction between the body and the ramp."
:lolling:
That is really good, indeed! :lolling:

Z

alms24sebring
Car: '97 Nissan 240sx. First Nissan. First love. Sold.
'04 Nissan Sentra SER SpecV

Thats awesome. My teacher used to come up with funnily inappropriate and sexual anagrams for equations. Well, that gave us the best chance to remember it and it worked.

Return to “Science!”