photoshop windhaven's coupe in radiant silver

All things Altima Coupe.
theanswer
Car: 08 altima coupe 2.5s, radiant silver

i like windhaven's coupe and want to see what it would look like in silver.

can anyone turn this to a radiant silver?

thx.

mcheddadi
Car: R8

yes, can ANYONE do this?...

mcheddadi

Well looks like SOMEONE just did that photoshop:

theanswer

thank you SOMEONE

kuhan
Car: 2008 350Z Enthusiast 6-speed

WATCH OUT WINDHAVEN. Seems like you gonna have a little twin brother.

P.S. Wind, your car is

windhaven
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5SE-CVT (Winter Frost/Blond) Full Load

Just send the royalty checks to me care of NICOClub .....

Honestly, I appreciate the fact that you all like my ride. Didn't someone say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? Wouldn't mind a twin or two out there ..... Just as long as whoever does it, enjoys it.

But, just to be clear, I've posted a couple times that the MODA MD2's stick out a little beyond the tires on the outside. Result = No more automated car washes. Now I know that we're all enthusiasts and wouldn't dream of washing our cars by anything other than hand ... but, just in case, here's the heads up.

Thanks,-- Wind

Shift_Altima
Car: 2008 altima coupe 2.5s 6 speed

windhaven wrote:Just send the royalty checks to me care of NICOClub .....

Honestly, I appreciate the fact that you all like my ride. Didn't someone say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? Wouldn't mind a twin or two out there ..... Just as long as whoever does it, enjoys it.

But, just to be clear, I've posted a couple times that the MODA MD2's stick out a little beyond the tires on the outside. Result = No more automated car washes. Now I know that we're all enthusiasts and wouldn't dream of washing our cars by anything other than hand ... but, just in case, here's the heads up.

Thanks,-- Wind
Wind. Why exactly acn you not take ur car to the wash anyomre? I don't get exactly what happend that doesn't allow you to do it..

Loop
Car: only nissan cars

Your wheels =

08altima35
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 3.5SE 6Speed Manny Artisan Turbo Dark Slate

regardless of wheels. you can go to the touchless wash all day everyday and never have a problem, but no paid car wash is a better cleansing and shine than the old fashion suds in a bucket. takes alot more time, but so worth the effort.

LongBeachCoupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe (RIP Hurricane Sandy)
2005 Lexus RX

Yeah... id love it if someone (far away preferably though) copied my ride.. Theres auto washes you can still use... depends on what the dolly looks like thats pulling you thru.. the one down the block from me (i dont like it though) just has like a bar on a chain... that pulls your front tires from behind... and doesnt even reach out far enough to pass the width of my tire...

windhaven

OK, Clarrification....

Can't use automated car washes that use metal guides and push the car through. The combination of the slight wheel stick out and the metal guide bar = Rim Scratches.

But, other touchless washes (i.e. The drive in type work just fine).

No matter what method of wash I use, I still love my wheels, just want to make sure that there is full disclosure so someone isn't disappointed. My whole goal on this forum is to help others first, no matter what the subject .

And, I'd be jazzed if someone else likes the rims.

-- Wind

windhaven

08altima35 wrote:regardless of wheels. you can go to the touchless wash all day everyday and never have a problem, but no paid car wash is a better cleansing and shine than the old fashion suds in a bucket. takes alot more time, but so worth the effort.

Shift_Altima
Car: 2008 altima coupe 2.5s 6 speed

LongBeachCoupe wrote:Yeah... id love it if someone (far away preferably though) copied my ride.. Theres auto washes you can still use... depends on what the dolly looks like thats pulling you thru.. the one down the block from me (i dont like it though) just has like a bar on a chain... that pulls your front tires from behind... and doesnt even reach out far enough to pass the width of my tire...
Minus the eyelids.. I copied your car. My eibachs are still gonna be ordered since im otuta cash. I have a 2.5s balck with adr propulsions.. 18's though.

nanamous
Car: 93 240sx se hatch

I'm not afraid to admit that windhaven's rims are gorgeous and that I'll be copying them once I get my coupe except with stillen fascia and rockers lols

theanswer

i like the rims so much better on white. i tried to pm windhaven but i cant find a way to pm anyone on here (i'm an idiot?).

mcheddadi

PMs don't work

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”