Photos of my M45 Sport

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
tmds
Car: 2006 M45

Hi everyone. New here, but love sharing these photos everywhere I go. Hope you don't mind!

Looks like they may get scaled down awkwardly by the forum software. Oh well. More here: http://www.tsotech.com/tso/?cm...id=26

maxnix
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45t
2000 Infiniti Q45

Ummmm. Aero and rosewood interior. Very tasty!

Give us some driving impressions.

Really large pictures can be posted in Member's Rides Gallery.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

tmds wrote:Hi everyone. New here, but love sharing these photos everywhere I go. Hope you don't mind!
Welcome to NICO!

We want more M35 and M45 members to join and participate in the forums at NICO, so we don't mind at all!

The Sport models of the M35 and M45 Sport are proving to be the most popular options, it looks like ... we seem to have a number of new members with the desire to acquire one of the best performing sedans in the US!

Good stuff!

Quote »Looks like they may get scaled down awkwardly by the forum software. Oh well.[/quote]We can post very large pictures into our Member's Rides section (and link them here), although new members are having some difficulty signing up for that for some reason that we do not know how to solve yet.

So, if you would like me to post the large pictures, please e-mail them to me and I will put them up!

Z

maxhopper
Car: 02 Maxima SE 6spd

Wow, beautiful ride! Welcome to NICO and enjoy your stay.

Jesda

Wow, there's a nav screen in the back? How friggin cool is that.

TXSJaybird

TMDS,

Excellent choice of color if I do say so myself!!

Congrats and welcome! The more new M's here the better!

So how many miles do you have logged on that bad boy already?

szh

Jesda wrote:Wow, there's a nav screen in the back? How friggin cool is that.
It is a media option that also allows you to play DVD movies, etc. Very cool!

Z

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

WOW!!!

Now THAT is a sexy M.

There is simply NO competition on the market for this car. Period. End of story.

Welcome to NICO, glad to have you aboard!

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Great, one more person I have to hate due to having a nice car!!

Just kidding, i love that interior. and as Brian said, the wood and the aero kit... mmmmm

The black with rosewood is amazing.!

gniknave
Car: 2000 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro
2008 Honda Civic EX (Sedan)

tdms, please don't be a one time poster. I'm loving your M way too much! Stick around and be part of the growing M35/M45 crowd around here. Your contribution to the site along with the rest of you M guys is priceless!

louiegz
Car: 2003 BMW 330i, 2007 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Black on Black. That M is a thing of beauty. Good luck with your M

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

looks awesome!!...

Can wait to shop those in a couple of years.

Fred..

PS: welcome to Nico..

tmds

maxnix wrote:Ummmm. Aero and rosewood interior. Very tasty!

Give us some driving impressions.

Really large pictures can be posted in Member's Rides Gallery.
First, to everyone, thanks for the very kind words! Like I said, I love sharing the photos, and if you like looking at lots of photos, be sure to click that gallery link I posted.

Definitely feel free to grab any of the photos and put them into the Member's Rides Gallery.

Driving impressions, eh? Wow, where to start. I think the best way to summarize is to issue a warning: If you buy yourself an M, you will quite literally be making any excuse in the book to get in your car and drive somewhere. Instead of checking your bank account on-line, you'll drive to an ATM. Instead of dropping the mail in the nearby mailbox, you'll drive to a post office. Instead of Netflix, you'll use Blockbuster just so you can hop in the car to return the videos. You get the picture. And you think I'm joking, don't you?

It all starts when you hop into the driver's seat without taking the key out of your pocket. No, scratch that, it really starts when you press that dang Start button. With a very smooth roar, the V8 powers up while the gauges do their sweep and the solar eclipse lighting fades on. The navigation screen plays a brief Infiniti animation, and it's just one button-pressing tribute to the nation's lawyers and you're ready to move.

But first, the 5.1 surround system fades in your DVD-Audio with speakers better than you've heard in any stock sound system. And it's about this time that you notice the navigation screen just said, "Phone detected."

Generally speaking, you're going to need to back out of your parking spot. So you flick the shifter to reverse and the audio system emits a pleasant, "beep" as the rear-view camera turns on. As you pivot the steering wheel, the car renders an angled diagram of where you'll be heading. New passengers will be at a loss for words and say something like, "Wow." And we haven't even got to forward driving.

You're on the street, your garage door is closing, and the car is in Drive. In other cars, by now you'd be beating yourself up because you forgot to program your destination into the navigation system. No worries. Speak "destination street address" and you're ready to go without taking your hands off the steering wheel. But first, remember, you're making a gratuitous trip to check your bank account, so it's "nearby ATM."

If it weren't for the children at play, it would be hard to obey the neighborhood speed limit! Soon, you're out on the boulevard, though, and sometimes you just need to get up to the speed limit as fast as possible. I'm not sure why this is, there doesn't seem to be any steadfast rule that says when this is necessary, but you'll know it when it's time. Slam on the gas and you're launched way ahead of the pack. If you happened to have VDC off, you will have made quite a scene. The woman in the Accord to your left will be in a panicked state, foot hovering over the brake, while the older man in the Benz to your right be thinking something Benz-like, "how uncouth!"

It's summertime, so you're driving with the windows down. This is particularly fun; you can really hear the car do its things. You can hear the engine growl with authority and you can hear the sport tires squeal.

It's not that you're a crazy driver. Seriously. You're not into that whole street racing thing. But sometimes it's just too fun to drive an M, so you have to indulge yourself.

And then when you get to your destination and park, you try to resist the temptation to turn around and take a good look at the M. But you've got no willpower. This time is no exception, you turned your head and said, "Wow."

tmds

TXSJaybird wrote:TMDS,

Excellent choice of color if I do say so myself!!

Congrats and welcome! The more new M's here the better!

So how many miles do you have logged on that bad boy already?
And a fine color you have chosen, too! Even though I've had mine since early March, I only have about 4,500 miles on it so far. My daily commute is less than 6 miles round-trip. Maybe this is why I drive the long way to the grocery store.

TXSJaybird

TMDS,

Bravo! Fantastic description.

This baby is an orgasm on wheels! I havent had a pizza delivered in a month. Youre right, ANY excuse!

Im sure I lost some of my "street cred" around here, but I almost went back with an M35. Less engine, more technology. In the end, cooler heads prevailed and I had to have the mighty V8. "Not that theres anything wrong with the M35"

Not sure how the scene is in LA..... but here in Houston, (with 4 million people) ive only seen 2 other M45s on the street. None have been black. I love this fact...but I know it wont last long!

Modified by TXSJaybird at 7:39 AM 8/13/2005

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

TMDS, that was almost a thing of beauty what you wrote. It made me realize, this is what Q45 owners must have felt 15 years ago!!!

So now I must have one, anyone want to buy my soul for an M45???

RED_DET
Vendor
Car: 2004 6 speed G35 Sedan, 2011 G37x, 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R SR20DET, C7Z06

When I grow up, I'm gonna buy a car just like that!! Sweet ride and welcome to NICO.

C-Kwik
Car: 2013 Chevy Volt, 1991 Honda CRX DX

Congrats and welcome.

Thajor
Car: M45 Sport (on order) Twilight Blue/Stone, Journey/Tech/Aero

tmds,

Your description of an everyday drive in your M45 made me register here because it was such a good take on some of the feelings involved with driving this car (I just had to respond!). I test drove it 3 or 4 times, along with all the competition at least once each, and the M came out on top each and every time!I just ordered my M45 Sport on Friday, and can't wait for it to come in... reading your post got me excited all over again... and right before I go to bed. I probably won't be able to fall asleep because I'll be thinking about the car again. I've never thought about a car all the time like I do about the M... and I won't even have it for 3 months or so

tmds

Thajor wrote:and I won't even have it for 3 months or so
Oh good grief, I feel for you there. That's going to be a tough 90 days. My wait was 1 month (it was a pre-order) and that just about killed me. Trust me, I am well aware of the restlessness that you describe. The problem for me was that I got excited about this car when I saw the very first Fuga concept photos. Then came the M Concept photos. Then came the production photos. Then came the pre-release hype. Then came the test drive. And then they said, "Ah, but you can't have one for a month!"

But the wait is going to be worth it. You're going to love the car.

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Welcome Thajor

Man I had to wait a week to get my old Q with 110k miles, couldnt imagine waiting 3 months for a brand new M45.....

They may need to put you in a mental institution youll be going so crazy!!

szh

Yes, indeed, welcome to NICO, Thajor!!

You will love the M45 when you finally get it - amazing that it will take 3 months!

Z

Thajor

Thanks for the welcome, guys! I've been reading the boards for a few months now, and picked up a lot of information over that time.

The official word at the dealer was actually 8-12 weeks for my car to come in, but they said most fresh orders are taking the full 12 weeks or close to it, so that's what I'm planning for.

The timing will actually work out fine for me, coinciding with the completion of our new house and hopefully the sale of our "old house". I actually had 2 different dealers search the entire US database, and there was not one car matching what I wanted exactly. Since this is my first time being able to afford a car of this calibre, and not having to settle for something close to what I REALLY wanted, I decided I'd rather just order the exact car I want, EXACTLY the way I want it and deal with the wait... I'm sure it will be well worth it once it's here.

Thank you for the offer to help locate one, Dozer42, I do appreciate the offer. This kind of thing is what will keep me coming to this forum... good people willing to help out others. I certainly feel for the wait you went through, tmds. Although I didn't see the car as early as you did, I have certainly been wanting one since I read my first review several months ago.

As for a deal, I was able to get my car ordered with a decent discount, and I'm definitely happy with the deal. Of course, I'm also planning on buying my wife a 2006 QX56 when I pick up my M, and negotiated the deal for both vehicles at the same time. I'm sure the fact that they'll be moving two vehicle at once helped sweeten the deal.

In case you were wondering what my tough to find cars specs are, it's a Twilight Blue M45 Sport w/ factory Aero Kit (although I think they may install the kit at the port, not the factory), Stone/Aluminum, Journey/Tech(with Sirius), Full size spare/Mat.It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to find, but there don't seem to be that many Twilight Blue M45's around to begin with, so I think the color is a big part of the reason that exact combo wasn't available... And that means my car should be quite unique, which makes me even happier!

maxnix
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45t
2000 Infiniti Q45

Thajor, do post back on your impressions once you drive it.

I want to see a Twilight Blue one with Aero kit.

Thajor

You bet! Once it's here I plan on posting pics for sure.

I can say that in my test drives the M45 Sport was the clear winner, not to mention it has my favorite interior and exterior appearance of any car in its class.

BadQ45t
Car: 21' Leaf SL Plus (wife's car)
05' X-Terra S 4x4
97' Q45t SOLD! Miss the old girl
84 300ZX (Original Owner)
2016 Mercedes Benz S550e V8 Power and 35 MPG

Dozer, pretty funny how much they try to mark up cars in the Bay Area, huh? They were marketing up the M45 at Peninsula Infiniti when i was getting my oil changed on MOnday on my Q45 and the sales manager who remember me from buying my Q there (I which I stole for 15k under book when the dealershp was chaning hands) told me he'd give it to me at list!!!

Nice ride dude, I was drolling over that M45 during the grewling hour getting my oil changed on my Q45...MUST RESIST BIG CAR PAYMENT>>>>>>

1993TanJ30
Car: 1993 J30

Fine purchase... That car is well worth the 3 month wait

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”