Phone help

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
froll
Car: 2006 M35x

Hi All. New to this forum. Just got the M35x and absolutely love this dream machine. I have 2 questions about the phone:

1) Is there any way to sort the phone list alphabetically; and

2) When using voice command for the phonebook, it shows me the first 5 entries. How do I voice command to show the next 5 entries and so forth.

Thanks in advance for any answers and thanks for all the help I get from this forum

froll

One more question: Has anyone had callers complain of echoing while talking through the wireless. If so, does anyone have a suggestion to fix this. Thanks

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Welcome to NICO!

There are a number of recent threads on this topic. Please do a search and you will find them. The answers to your question does depend a bit on the phone model, etc.!

Z

mazz
Car: 2013 M37x Advance, Tech Touring and Premium, Black with Stone Interior

the entries dont have to be on the screen to have car call themhit the switch on the wheel and say call Matt or joe what ever you have labelled them

superjv1080
Car: M45 + FX35

mazz wrote:the entries dont have to be on the screen to have car call themhit the switch on the wheel and say call Matt or joe what ever you have labelled them
You'll have to add Voice Tags to your numbers first. But this is the way to go. The other input when doing the Voice Tags is to use more than one word or at least more than one syllable. I had added "Home" as the Voice Tag for my home number. But when doing voice command and saying "Dial Home", the system always did "Dial 0". But the Voice Tag issue is the same for cell phones with voice dial.

On the sorting issue, I've searched and found nothing. How dumb. We can sort the NAV address book but shouldn't be allowed to sort the phone book. Nice.

froll

I didn't think there was a way to sort. On the Voice tag issue I had the same problem until I stopped shouting. Speaking in a normal, almost low volume, it dials perfectly with "Home". Thanks for the input

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”