performance

Discussion forum for the Infiniti JX35 / Infiniti QX60 - This 7-seat premium crossover dominates the class.
grisho69
Car: Infiniti JX35

Did anyone try any aftermarket performance parts (air intake, chips etc.) ?
I’m wondering if murano’s parts will work. I feel like this engine need some more horses to pull the JX.
Love the ride, interior and all gadgets, but so short of power.

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

I have a K&N filter, but I have to be honest with you, I am actually impressed with the performance for this SUV. Granted, off the line acceleration is nothing to go crazy about, but this thing really has some great passing power. I do own a G37 and previously had an Armada Platinum, this passes easier than the Armada did. Is the JX35 a performance vehicle? No, but it is very impressive when lined up against the competition in this segment.

I was on a golf trip this weekend, it was me and 3 other guys, with our gear, and mostly 55mph single lane county highways. I was able to pull out and pass with great ease, again, I am impressed with the power train.

grisho69
Car: Infiniti JX35

I don’t know if it is the CVT that give me this filling. I don’t feel the gears kicking.

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Yep, that is why. If you want great take offs from a stop, use sport mode, that works well and causes the AWD to kick in.

Return to “Infiniti JX35 / QX60 Forum”