Performance/Sport Package

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
Mr SEntra
Car: B15 RR SR20DE

When will this be available on the Versa? I'm looking into getting a 6 speed SL, but I'd like to option out to include the sunroof and the performance/sport package. Thanks in advance for any information!

Sahandman
Car: civic

this package i believe is gonna be available in the USA when the 4 door sedan versa comes out. As far as canada goes, there is only the sl cvt transmission package and the technology package. In my opinion u should avoid getting the sunroof because most of the time the nissan dealer installs it when the car arrives rather than being factory installed. Its better to spend the money from the sunroof on something else or some other package, possibly the bluetooth upgraded speaker package since its very easy and cheap to install an aftermarket sunroof once you have the car. btw i have the sl technology package, and i will install a sunroof soon, but i personaly think the techology package is better.

penpen-commander

true, but aftermarket sunroofs suck major *** and they leak like whore on her period spreading her legs on a fat man desperate for action, eating nacho cheese with fried crispy chicken.

it's like throwing a banana down a hall way.

TheToE

LOL!

penpen-commander

a bloody hallway.

Mr SEntra
Car: B15 RR SR20DE

Sweet, thanks for the replies.

toby

Regarding aftermarket sunroofs leaking... I hope not. I'm getting mine installed Thursday.

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

They can be a crapshoot. I had one car with an aftermarket sunroof that leaked like a sieve, no matter how much caulking I used on it.

I had another that was is great condition (better condition than the car).

Nothing, however, is as good as a factory sunroof. Simply because a factory sunroof was designed by the manufacturer, an aftermarket was not.

Return to “Versa General Chat”