>>> performance shops in seattle? <<<

Including AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY
skywise

Hi i have a 91 240 and i need a good performance shop in the west seattle region or burien anyone know of any close by? if not where is there a good one to go to?

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

Axiom Motorsports in Tacoma.

Knowledgable, fair priced, and once again, knowledgable.

Take South Tacoma Way to Steilacom blvd/rd. Go west on Steilacom, and they are about 1/4 mile down on the right side. Off white building with the green metal roofing. (In the strip mall).

There is also Speed Zone in Tacoma, but they cater to the rice community. I have never dealt with them, but have heard good things about them.

I have dealt with Axiom, and Kyle and crew know their stuff. They are the #1 place to go, as far as I'm concerned.

It'll be worth your drive from Seattle. I guarantee that.

[DTH]240sx

hey just moved to silverdale area, anyone wanna chill with an old school 240 guy, sold my last one instead of put it thru the 5,000 mile journey from where i last lived. gonna be here a while, anyone been to MAX RPM? place has got some SICK Porches...maybe me think about going german!

freshbusiness
Car: 99 BMW M3, 89 Nissan 240 coupe, 04 kawasaki ZX-10

[DTH wrote:240sx]hey just moved to silverdale area, anyone wanna chill with an old school 240 guy, sold my last one instead of put it thru the 5,000 mile journey from where i last lived. gonna be here a while, anyone been to MAX RPM? place has got some SICK Porches...maybe me think about going german!
uhhhhh...i wouldnt even walk my dog by that shop let alone take my BMW there. Do not, i repeat, do not even think about stepping foot in that shop. youll walk in there with shoes and come out with bare feet. they'll rip you off so hard its infuriating.

[DTH]240sx

their work seemed pretty good, or at least their showroom cars were bad. yea, my girlfriend took her vr6 w/ t03/t04 turbo in there for a tune and came out with me holding her up from the raping they put on her checkbook

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

[DTH wrote:240sx]hey just moved to silverdale area, anyone wanna chill with an old school 240 guy, sold my last one instead of put it thru the 5,000 mile journey from where i last lived.
In the summer, we usually hit up Bremerton Speedway a few times on Fridays for the test and tune. When we get a group coming up, I'll let ya know.

bleach206

could check out speedline in tacome talk to Jay they do very good work!

253-584-8399

Return to “Northwest Region”