Performance Parts

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
KaTz350z
Car: 2005 Nissan 350Z

Hey Guys....

I'm a Nissan 350 owner, so I'm well versed in aftermarket parts for my car....but I have a friend that recently bought a Nissan Rogue. He is looking to increase his horsepower....maybe a little more torque. I haven't seen anything exciting so far...was wondering if anyone can recommend a web-site or forum with suggestions/recommendations. I know the car is new....but hoping my fellow gearheads could help me out.....

Thanks.....Kat

BrianV
Car: 07 G35S 6MT, 02 MDX-T AWD

KaTz350z wrote:Hey Guys....

I'm a Nissan 350 owner, so I'm well versed in aftermarket parts for my car....but I have a friend that recently bought a Nissan Rogue. He is looking to increase his horsepower....maybe a little more torque. I haven't seen anything exciting so far...was wondering if anyone can recommend a web-site or forum with suggestions/recommendations. I know the car is new....but hoping my fellow gearheads could help me out.....

Thanks.....Kat
Wrong car to buy if he's looking to mod it. Most Altima 2.5 engine components "should" fit, however, I wouldn't bother.

philipa_240sx

Most of the motor's internals are the same as every other QR25DE made since 2002. Externally, the header and intake are completely different.

Anyway, this has been asked so many times, I will start a Rogue performance mod thread:

zerothread/342461

Return to “Rogue Forum”