pathfinder to qx4

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
99stockpath
Car: 1999 nissan pathfinder

well hereis the question i have guys i have a body shop and we have a qx4 in the yard that was tboned and customer had no insurance so now the car is mine, has anyone changed the front end and liftgates on thier pathfinders to make it look like a qx4, i kno the sheet metal will bolt right up well it should, i just want sum pointers b4 we get started or if its a never ending process b4 i get started....any info is greatly appreciated

fueler
Car: 2 Nissans, 2 BMW's

i know that for the 99 year (both models), the tailgates will swap right over, taillights will swap right over, in the front you need to swap everything (fenders, bumper, grille, and hood) for a complete nose change. The guy on here who just bought the black QX4 on 34's has pathfinder taillights on his QX4, for example.

99stockpath
Car: 1999 nissan pathfinder

i appreciate the assistance i would have really enjoyed the inside but i guess they had kids and its trashed, but i will be doing the front clip along with the liftgate and bumper assemblys, awesome ill hope to post pix of my clone qx4, just need 2 find seats!

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”