Pathfinder LE 2001 Data Link Connector

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
bosta
Car: Nissan Pathfinder LE 2001

Hi Everybody,I've posted few days ago my problem with AC Compressor and stalling on idle.As Elwesso suggested compressor has not much to do with it. It is possible that my MAF sensor is done. I hook-up my code reader and I had nothing, no light and no signal at all. It looks like my DLC doesn't have a power. Any suggestions?Thanks in advance. BTW, I took MAF apart and found it pretty dirty. I think that Hitman and Elvesso were right.

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

There are 2 connectors that look kinda similar, one is for the consult (which is gray) and the other one is for the OBDII diagnostics.....

I cant tell you exactly which one is which but the consult one should be hidden while the OBDII (DLC) should be more obvious.

Im thinking maybe you hooked it up to the consult connector instead of hte OBDII one?

bosta
Car: Nissan Pathfinder LE 2001

Hi,Thanks for suggestion. I did find the glitch. The fuse box connector on the back was loose and I didn't have a power supply to DLC. Now I have my codes 0140, 0160 which shows me both rear o2 sensors. I wonder if that is really the reasonsince I've tested both and looks like one is running ~270mV and second ~ 370mV. If you can go back to my first post I've explained symptoms. Thanks, Stan.

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Well its something that needs to be dealt with anyway. Theres a TSB on the rear o2 sensors. Since it needs to be done, if it fixes it your golden, if not your no worse off then before.

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”