Thanks for this.
Here is a visual instruction for removing the clock:
http://www.autoclockrepair.com/yahoo_si ... 952904.pdf
I have posted my experience in following the advice of others to complete the job.
It took a bit of leverage in the gap above the top right corner of the clock and at the end of he module. Once it popped out, I disconnected the plug in the back of the clock, removed the four screws holding the clock between the two vents, and gentle popped the clock module off the pins holding it in place.
When I removed the face of the clock, I was careful not to misplace the two rubber mounted "time adjustment" buttons. They simply fall away if you are not careful.
The resistors are little black rectangles affixed flat to the board, marked with an "R" and a number.
Upon examining the four resistors, it was clear that two of them had cracks in the solder. I heated (liquified) the solder that was already there and added a small amount to each joint for all four resistors (just to be safe).
Solder applied, I put the time adjustment buttons in place, and rejoined the two parts of the clock module.
TEST TIME - At this point I popped out to the truck and plugged the wire into the back of the clock module, turned the key, and looked for signs the clock was working. Yes! Bright blue numbers!
Then, back inside to complete the job, I put the module in place between the vents ports, and replaced the four screws.
Back at the truck, I reconnected the clock wire (plug) and gently slipped the entire module back into the dash.
Turned the key and the clock came on. Done!