Passenger side headlight not working properly!

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
kazam
Car: 2008 Infiniti G37 with custom wide body kit.

Hey guys im new to this forum and i just bought an 08 g37... and my passenger side headlight is not working. I just bought the car and the used car dealership has been attempting to have their not so reliable mechanic try to fix it. The bulb is good so the mechanics switched out a part in the headlight manifold that they thought would make it work. It worked for a few hours and then the light went out again. Its odd because the light that is going out has an aftermarket HID bulb while the other is a stock bulb. When both lights work, the passenger side gets really bright and the drivers side goes dimmer. But then when the passenger side goes out, the drivers side gets brighter again. im wondering if the two different rated bulbs is causing the problem... I need help! These mehcanics arent helping..

Thanks

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

Have you tried the FSM?

http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/G37/Coupe/2008/EXL.pdf

You might want to start with the correct OEM Headlight bulbs for troubleshooting and see page EL 08

Did you request to have your vehicle thoroughly inspected by an Infiniti dealer prior to purchase from a used car dealer?

Good luck

Telcoman

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”