Passenger headlight flickers and condensation build up

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
jimdrechsler
Car: 2016 rogue sl

I have a 2016 SL Rogue with Daytime running lights. I’m getting the flashing light on dash and light flickering on and off. When looking for a replacement online what do I want exactly? I assume DRL with halogen bulbs? Although I believe I have LED’s.

Also, I looked behind the light and there isn’t a plastic piece to pull out for a bulb. I have pics but can’t post.

Can I access everything by pulling plastic shroud under wheel well and up top? Any tricks in changing it out? Dealer wants $1100 for the light alone!!! Looking on eBay and other places but want to be sure I’m buying the correct one first.

Thanks!

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

This has been discussed before. The flashing warning light is to let you know that one of the DRL LED's has gone bad. Those bulbs are built in, so the entire headlight assembly has to be replaced. Note: This DOES NOT apply to the headlight bulbs as those can be replaced. If you're fairly handy with basic tools (screwdriver), you can get a used replacement headlight assembly from eBay for $350 or less.
Premium Package (SL) with power panoramic moonroof, LED headlights, Forward Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Warning and Moving Object Detection.
How to upload pictures on NICOclub: Using IMGUR

Pictures can also be added as an attachment.
Attachments tab.png

jimdrechsler
Car: 2016 rogue sl

I bought one today for 275 from eBay. Has one broken clip on it. I’ll see if I can access those bottom bolts when it comes in. Thanks

Return to “Rogue Forum”