Parts request... Rear seat interior panels

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

I thought I had a set of these panels lined up, but it never worked out. I am hoping someone can help me find these.

In the back seat, on the side of the car both sides, there are two sort of oval shaped panels. They are sort of where your arm would be if you were sitting there (not that any human being could sit there). These two panels actually surround the speakers in the rear seats.

I need these two panels. I have a big hole in the car.

Also, if there are some kind of speaker brackets to hold the speakers in there, I would need those as well.

I have tried car-parts.com, tried watching for part-outs on NICO/Zilvia/club240/freshalloy, etc.... I can't seem to find anything. My lousy dealership can't even find them for me.

Can anyone help me find these parts?

Thanks much!

den240
Car: 92 ca18det cnvt

I've got a couple of the entire panels including the insert/(indented part) or whatever you want to call it ...

You want the entire pieces or do you really just want the insert?

On the speakers, I seem to recall that my 6.5 Orion Coaxials are screwed right to some sheet metal behind the panels, and fit pretty well once I cut out a bit that was blocking the magnets... These Orions have pretty huge magnets compared to the factory spkrs.

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Nice!

I am very happy to hear that.

I would like the entire panels. Shoot me an email and let me know how much.

I looked a little closer, and I did see screw holes in the metal, so I am sure you are right about that.

[email protected]

Thanks man!!

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”