Parts for sale?

1965-1971 Datsun 521 forums. All 520 and 521 topics and discussion can be found here.
NJAnderson

I have a 1972 Datsun PL-521. I'm restoring the engine and have the whole thing torn apart. I can't afford to do a proper restore, and I really want to customize a lot of things. I'm planning on putting a brushed aluminum style dash in with toggle switches and new gauges. So all the switches I currently have I could sell. Also I am an occasional autocrosser and would like to be the only one racing a truck. And my wind shield is cracked to s*** and a friend mentioned putting a plexiglass windshield in and while I'm at in I'd do the same to the others so I could sell the little back window and the door windows, is there any value in them? Plus I have a friend who made me some BRE Datsun side marker covers. So I could sell side markers, plus I'm getting rid of the tail lights and maybe the stock exhaust.

I've checked out on ebay and parts are expensive for this truck so I'd like to sell these to people who'd appreciate them at a fair price to me and them. I live in Denver, let me know what you think?

http://denver.craigslist.org/car/572228381.html

Also I wouldn't mind getting a 510 shell and putting my engine in there and just parting out the whole truck, or selling it semi whole.

Return to “Datsun 520 / 521”