Part 2 of the "friday car"

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

Well, I'm taking in my car next week to fix the second factory defect.

After finally being a passenger in my own car earlier this week, I found out that the wind noise I was hearing was NOT actually normal. Upon inspection, I found that the driver's mirror was not flush against the door like it was on the passenger's side.

Took it to the dealership for inspection and it turns out there is actually a dent under the mirror. No damage to the mirror itself, which indicates to me that Nissan put a dented door on the car, then put the mirror on and didn't notice the problem.

Anyway, next Weds the car goes in to have that fixed. I'm going to leave it there through Thursday, too, and they're going to have the windows tinted and, provided I get my shipment on tuesday night, my XM satellite kit.

They are also trying to find the mud flaps for it. I have so far been unable to find any online sources for it (no links, I've already checked them)...

for those of you reading this that HAVE mud flaps, let me know the names of your dealerships so I can forward them to my dealership, see if they can get a set from one of them.

Then all will be 115% good.

MinisterofDOOM
Car: 1962 Corvair Monza
1961 Corvair Lakewood
1974 Unimog 404
1997 Pathfinder XE
2005 Lincoln LS8
Former:
1995 Q45t
1993 Maxima GXE
1995 Ranger XL 2.3
1984 Coupe DeVille

Ever Victorious wrote:Took it to the dealership for inspection and it turns out there is actually a dent under the mirror. No damage to the mirror itself, which indicates to me that Nissan put a dented door on the car, then put the mirror on and didn't notice the problem.
That's just wierd...

Mudd
Car: 2007 Versa Hatchback SL

Permian Basin Nissan, Midland, TX., put a set on my Versa last Wed. They were ordered and arrived 5 work days later. By now your Dealer should have the info on available accessories. This is a good Dealer, up to date and give great service.

Mudd

Paula
Car: 2007 Versa SL w/convience pkg

My dealership (Howerton Nissan, d!ck, TN) put my splash guards on last week. I think they ordered them on Monday and had several sets in stock on Thursday !

Paula

Return to “Versa General Chat”