Paintballers

Hiking, fishing, hunting, boating, biking, travel and recreation-related discussion forum
xekushnr
Car: '90 240sx Hatch

So who all on NICO paintballs? I've been playing on and off since 1999 and I have been DYING to get back into the sport once I save up some money. Where are you from, where do you play, what do you shoot, and what style of play do you prefer? (indoor, outdoor, speedball, x-ball, etc.)

srpowered240sx
Car: 90 240sx-sr, 92 F-150, 00 bmw 323ci, 1991 s13 coupe, 99 F250 Dsl

ive been playing since i was 13. i got a modified spyder left out of all my guns. i love speedball, but wooded play is fun too, as long as guys dont get all pussified and take too long. no patience for that, i rush people.

drftsil8ty
Car: Cobalt SS turbo

hell yea, good thread!

i work at ECEpiantball in port st. lucie. my team is "comdemened" ranked first in weekend warriors seris. I play x-ball, anything else is too slow. but had a "A1" for a month then bought a Pm7, since i loved it so much, i just ordered a DM7!!! its nice working at a paintball store. let me now if you need anything or advice!

NoStickers
Car: 1991 240sx w/ sr (RIP)
1989 240sx w/ ka
1996 240sx donor car (coming soon)

i normally play woods ball but where i play is a forest with little to no undergrowth so its decently paced. you can still lose track of someone behind trees that are anywhere from 6" to 3' in diameter though. i have a stock 4 year old spyder imagine that i spraypainted camo lol.

s13ohio
Car: a few

I love paintball. I like playing speedball at any of the parks in ohio. I used to shot an e-triggered spyder, well I kinda do again. It was my back up gun, but its my main gun again because I just sold my autocoker on ebay. ( http://ohiopbx.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7020&PN=1 )

s13ohio
Car: a few

drftsil8ty wrote:hell yea, good thread!

i work at ECEpiantball in port st. lucie. my team is "comdemened" ranked first in weekend warriors seris. I play x-ball, anything else is too slow. but had a "A1" for a month then bought a Pm7, since i loved it so much, i just ordered a DM7!!! its nice working at a paintball store. let me now if you need anything or advice!
are you selling your pm7? i would be interested.

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

I used to play paintball all the time. I started in 97, and unfortuneately for the past 2 or 3 years, my job had required me to work on Sunday (paintball day). I have a Smart Parts Eclipse, with blade trigger, Genesis board, and derlin bolt (I shot the gun so much it wore through a section on the original one). I can't wait to get back into it when I return to the US. My local field was owned by one of the nicest guys I have ever met. I worked there and reffed for about 2 years too.

JESTER
Car: 2004 Chevy Colorado Bright a** red. 3.5 five cylinder

Old Thread? Yes. The gods say, let it live once more!

Okay, Nico Paintballers Unite!!!

Hey guys, I play scenario/milsim and some walk on play. I do Speedball everyonce and awhile as well. Currently retired until I can get my finances straightened out. Started playing back in 97 and played on and off since.

I am a member of Team ODX based at Command Decisions in North Carolina. I have been with their armored Corp for the past six months. I was a tank commander till two weeks ago when my tank was decommisioned due to being broke as heck and needing to sale my Kawasaki Mule...

I was the XO (Lt) for the British Commonwealth's 13th/18th Royal Hussars (Armored unit) at Oklahoma D-Day 2007.

EDIT:

Gear: I almost forgot. 2 Tippmann A5's. Both RT, one with Flat Line and the other Apex'ed. Tacamo Type 68. Spyder Compact. Zues G1 pistol. I use my friends Matrixs or Pro Master on occasion. Deffinelty will go with a high end marker next time I buy one.
Modified by JESTER at 4:41 AM 10/5/2007

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

so uh...best deals on a gun?

I'll be looking to buy a new gun...thinking Tippmann 98 or A5.

Olderthanme
Car: 1974 260Z

My outfit...Tippy 98 with 20" stone cold 2 barrel (NLA) and some scopes.I now use a Spyder AMG(electronic) because I have been out-gunned a couple times and I don't like it. The Spyder is a decent gun but it is a little finicky as it needs oiling often. The 98 fired perfectly after going through soo much...dropped in mud and filling the barrel and bolt area with mud, going under water, being dropped while sprinting, etc...sometimes all in one game!!LOL

4cefed
Car: 92 240SX Coupe
03 SRT-4
Various Dodge POSs

Anyone a brigade member? You can search for games in your area and be notified by email.

http://www.specialopspaintball...n.asp

I have a couple Tippys. An A-5 egrip with a palmer's brass barrel and apex tip, a stock 98 backup, and my wife uses a Spyder pilot ACS with an evo3 loader. I've played speedball, but I don't have the money to keep up with all that paint. I play mostly woodsball.

NismoDriver240
Car: 2005 STi

i used to play speedball alot and got close to going to nppl events but just stopped. i had a 97 autococker... oooollldschoolll

tnice17

i used to play. i have a PMR up in my room... it was fun but it gets expensive

MastaYu
Car: 92 240SX HB SE

i used to play xball, still have my maxed out PM5 but sold basically everything else.

ka-t in progress
Car: 1990 240sx coupe

i used 2 play alot. its about to pick up again here since its not as hot. mainly speedball now. i have my trusty automag classic, smart parts impulse and my 05 shocker wit vision, h.e bolt kit, 2 piece all american barrel, halo b with rip drive and thats about it

Urabus GodofTraction
Car: 2002 WRX Wagon, 2004 SV650, 1988 Land Cruiser, 1994 XR600R

ka-t in progress wrote:i used 2 play alot. its about to pick up again here since its not as hot. mainly speedball now. i have my trusty automag classic, smart parts impulse and my 05 shocker wit vision, h.e bolt kit, 2 piece all american barrel, halo b with rip drive and thats about it
Automags represent!

I've got a Minimag myself. Next up is turning it into a pnuemag.

I've also got a Pro/Carbine for backup (like Automags need backup..). ****er's a TANK.

ka-t in progress
Car: 1990 240sx coupe

good luck making the pneumag. i wanted to make mine a devilmag or hypermag but that costs way too much! so i went went with the shocker and now wished i bought an xmag instead

breadbox
Car: Red 89 240sx,Black 89 Koop, White 84 720 4x4KC

I used to play then stopped then got into it a bunch and now I am out.

I have:Spyder imagineSP Ion, virtue, L7, blah blah blahInfinity Legend, Tadaovert feed Cocker

I love speed but woods is hilarious when you hear people complaining about you plus making people surrender and barrel tagging is soo fun.

drftsil8ty
Car: Cobalt SS turbo

man guess not many people play. meh oh well guess this is a nice BUMP!

breadbox
Car: Red 89 240sx,Black 89 Koop, White 84 720 4x4KC

I have friends who are hardcore. It is to expensive for paint. I play when I get an itching too or my friends need someone and I have cash around.

^ what are you shooting now Still Dm/Pm?

And If anyone needs a gun cheap let me know I can find crazy deals.Give me a budget and what you want for the money.

I recommend Bob long, Macdev, Plant Eclipse.

Return to “The Great Outdoors”