Pac NW documentary and sposor/team/garage show/event videos

Including AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY
JDM drifting
Car: Ford Taurus

Hey, I may be new to this forum, but I've been on other forums for a long time now.

Ok, so I am a video production major at the Art Institute of Seattle, and I am in the process of creating a documentary on the spo-com scene of the Pac NW. So I am in search of cars/teams/clubs/events/garages that would want to be in a documentary. I already have Formula D round 5 footage I shot and tomorrow I will be going to Corksport in Vancouver. So if anyone is interested let me know.

Also, on the side, I want to start doing videos for an(a) individual or team that wants a personalized video/photo package to send in to a sponsor, a garage that wants something to play at a booth during and event or a video to play in their car at a show. If this is something that may interest you, pm me your details. Are you a team/individual/garage? Make, model, year, modifications of your car(s), what the purpose of your video would be (sponsor, show/event), and then contact info (name, number, email). I will NOT be charging anything to start out, but once I get a few things going I may charge a small fee. I'm not sure yet.

Thanks,Josh Hnosko - a.k.a. JDM [email protected]

Return to “Northwest Region”