PA: Local drift event in the works.

Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME
Sideways570

Hey guys my buddy and I were recently talking about trying to get a few people to come out to our local spot and have a little drift session. We can set up cones or have a free for all. Once I get a few definite answers from people I will go ahead and make a date, time and meeting place. This little get together is going to happen in NEPA, NY,NJ, MD drifters are all welcome. Keep in mind that this is a friendly get together and you are responsible for the people you bring and your actions. Also please do not thrash our spot once we show you how to get there :nono: , if you happen to go back on your own. Ride a longs are ok, tandems are also ok if you feel comfortable with the your skills and the other drivers skills. You can bring a helmet if you choose to, but we aren't going to force it. Lets all get some practice in and have fun. Anymore questions just send me a message on here or i can send you my cell number. Hope to see this have a good turnout. One last thing I'm limiting this to only a handful of cars, so if you want to come out reserve you spot, by sending me a message.

Return to “Northeast Region”