Owners--any consistent problems with your 06 M45?

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Peterofdevon
Car: 94T 70K, miss mannors, 96 Black on Black 72K, raw sex

Hi guys,

I'm looking at more repairs on my 94 Q and its high time I think about just getting the M45S and driving it to 200K.

What are the real issues you've found with the car so far. I know its too early to really tell but...?

Peter

tkeskic
Car: 2006 M35x Premium with "Aero Package" + 2010 QX56 AWD 7 Seat/Premium + 2007 MB ML320cdi

I seem to have this consistant issue at justabout every 400KM, it always costs me about $60 CAD to fix, but once its done the car works flawless until the next 400KM; The repair requires no visit to the dealer, and is in fact a self service and easy to do; My other cars had the same problem, but it was about 450 to 500km before you noticed it;

Well; if you couldn't guess I keep running of gas - I dont know what to do with you!

With that said, the 06 seems to be flawless, keeping in mind I only have 17,000km on mine

tk

Edong t5
Car: M45

I just got a reminder from the dealer regarding my m45's annual maintenance. I called for an appointment and was surprised to find out it'll cost me $299, almost 10x my quarterly maintenance. For a car that hasn't had any problems, not even one on it's first year, i'm starting to wonder if the service comes with a blow job. But then again, it's my first luxury car.

Infiniti seems to have an excellent record when it comes to reliability, so the M is a good choice if you'll drive it longer than most other guys.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Hi, Edong t5.

What is the mileage? In general, luxury cars will have higher charges for service though!

EDIT: here is a past post from me on Infiniti service charges: zerothread?id=148207

Z

Edong t5
Car: M45

Not much, it only has 6,800 miles after 9 months. They're mostly driven on freeways on weekends considering LA traffic (esp. I-405 freeway) is at its worst on weekdays (1 1/2 to 2 hrs travel time on a 25 mile trip.

That mileage doesn't even qualify for a standard maintenance (7500 miles). They offered the standard maintenance, but decided I'll go with the annual maintenance on my next quarter oil change in September. For now, I only serviced it with an oil change and tire rotation. All services also come with a decent car wash.

Thanks for the list. This is actually better compared to what I've heard with BMW's and MB's maintenance costs. Not to mention, they have below average reliability and have more repairs and breakdowns on it's first year. No wonder BMW offers free maintenance for 4 years or until 50,000 miles to attract buyers. Tell that to my co-worker whose new 3 series stalled, due to a microchip glitch, in a middle of a snow storm up in the mountains during last years ski-season.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”