Out of all the Nissan models

The web's first forum dedicated to the Nissan Juke and the Nissan Qazana.
jem003

Out of all the nissan models, I really like the Juke based on its design. I don't own one yet but I've seen one and it appealed to me. Those of you in this forum, what did you like about juke?

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Juke seems to be a love-hate kinda vehicle. I personally don't care for it while others I know think it's awesome.

Poyzinous
Car: 2004 G35x Premium 1976 Classic Red 36 inch #18 Radio Flyer Wagon...

I dont actually love or hate it. If the front end was a little less goofy/awkward looking, I'd probably love it. The looks is the only thing unappealing to me.

jem003

I see our different tastes in design, and yeah I know some of my friends don't like the Juke though, I'm not forcing anyone to like it. Thanks for your opinion :)

kathleenp980

Thanks you for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum. :)

CoupeVQ35CVT
Car: '98 Lexus GS400, '91 'Yota Land Cruiser
'09 Altima Coupe 3.5SE CVT, '06 Sentra 1.8 SE

I kinda like its odd shape. However I don't get the turbo'd 1.6L putting out a bit of a ho-hum 188 hp, when they could have reused some version of the 175HP QR25 2.5L engine and gotten rid of the turbo complication. Then again, I suppose for gearheads, upping the boost on the turbo would gain more HP cheaper than trying to add power to the non-turbo 2.5 engine.

Or perhaps there is fuel efficiency to be gained from the 1.6L turbo vs a standard 2.5L engine, given the near equal power output? Hmm....

white midori
Car: Altima Coupe 3.5 SE 6M

just have a chance to see and touch the actual car over this week end ,looking at the real car much better than from the picture, good size for me , a little smaller than the new Rav 4 , i think same size as 2003 Rav4 size and perfect size below 6" tall person..... funky red console, black leather seat with red stitching,touch screen navigator ,,,,,,,,and end up i am the first one to put the down payment for this car in my Nissan dealer.. :) in this week end .........

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

Ya know, it's styling is a tad bit remminicent of the Isuzu Vehicross.

I didn't like those when they came out, but I grew to like them over time. The Juke is unique, though. I kinda dig it.

migs7585
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 2.5s Super Black

white midori wrote:just have a chance to see and touch the actual car over this week end ,looking at the real car much better than from the picture, good size for me , a little smaller than the new Rav 4 , i think same size as 2003 Rav4 size and perfect size below 6" tall person..... funky red console, black leather seat with red stitching,touch screen navigator ,,,,,,,,and end up i am the first one to put the down payment for this car in my Nissan dealer.. :) in this week end .........
Well I've been in a pickle lately about this car. I have a 7month old and come to the conclusion the my wonderful A/C is too small so I've been checking this thing out. I honestly think the front is ugly but like it o_O. Def love the inside, space and the fact that its got eco mode and sport. I can be economic and save some money, have the space and when I'm alone; I can see what kinda ba!!s this thing has with the turbo. Going to my dealer tomorrow to discuss a trade-in.

patriciaa
Car: Honda accord V6

I am going to buy car soon like in coming one month and thinking of buying a Nissan.I would prefer hatchback because i already own a sedan and want compact this time.Please tell me which is best form the various Nissan models of compact cars.

Return to “Juke Forum | Qazana Forum”