Our marque seems to be doing well...!

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Just 3 months ago my local dealers' lot was jammed full of new I35's and G35's.

Now only half a dozen I35's are left and two (!) G35's.

Both ruby red one a base (no leather, no sunroof, base wheels), the other a "leather" with sunroof and Nav.

Man, they ere both calling my name...

The I35's aren't too shabby though. roomier too, and I bet they are wickedly discounted I know the Maxima guys are gettings 4G off their 2k2 Max' I think I can get as much off a 2k2 I35...

Tons of trades on the lot as well,no fewer than 4 last generation I30's (are we finally develping brand loyalty as a group?).:P

Fred...:)

greg_atlanta
Car: 2008 G35 Journey Sedan, silver/black (no sunroof), 1992 Q45 (in a past life)

Have you driven a G35 yet?

I have, generally impressed, but think it will be VERY worthwhile to wait a year or two. Some kinks to work out, and lots of new features to come.

Was considering a 6-speed manual, but I think I'm over that kick.... good for a 2nd car, but not good for poking around every day in Atlanta traffic. The 5-speed auto is very eager to redline and downshift, though it does miss the old grunt of my V-8. :rockon

Return to “General Chat”